"bu-" she was going to say when he cut her off in middle.

"Aaradhya   sleep you have university tomorrow do you want to be late tomorrow " he said reminding her about her university he love.

But his sentence had made her still. When she heard him saying her name she felt something inside her whole body especially in her stomach. It was foreign feeling to her her but surely it was not bad it was good feeling.

She felt like she was in air but no her muscular husband has picked her up in his arms.

"ah~"  a shocking yelp left her mouth mouth.

"what what ar-e yo-u doing " she asked him the reason of his action. Her hands reached his shirt to hold be in her fist.

"putting you to the bed to sleep " he said.

Again the same feeling rush through her body but now it was more stronger. She was feeling tickles in the abdomen. Her heartbeat was increased. She was feeling dizzy. What  he is doing with her. Why his closeness making her feel like that maybe due to its first time she is this closed to any one or any man. Yes it like that only.

But whatever it is she have to make some distance from him or else at this rate she will surely get heart attack.

He gently placed her on the bed and cover her with duvet. She was still holding his shirt  in her fist. He then went to switch off the lights before he can do that she spoke

"plea-se don't off off the lights " she said showing her fear of darkness to him.

"okay now sleep " he said.

"hmm goo-d night " she wished him still with her increased heart rate.

"good night " he said and went to the opposite side of the bed and sat on the couch with his laptop.

She heaved a sigh of relief and closed her eyes but sleep was far away from her eyes. She was tossing and turning around on the bed which didn't go unnoticed by vansh.

"what happen " he asked her.

But hearing the sudden sound she flinched and turn to look towards him.

"no nothing " saying so she went inside the closet room.

She need to take sleeping pills if she wants to sleep. She quickly took out her pills and ate them and went towards the bed and within some minutes the pills started their working and she dozed off.

Morning 6 am

Aaradhya woke up from her slumber and look around the room but didn't find him. She released a breathe of sigh when she didn't see him.

She quickly took bath then get ready in simple attire for the university and hurried towards the kitchen to make breakfast.

She saw their helpers were already there when they saw her they greeted her morning and she replied them politely. She was going to cook when the head chef stopped her by saying that they will do this she don't have to worry and Aaradhya being Aaradhya started cooking without any care but people around her were scared way much scared for unknown reasons but when they saw him it was like their souls left their bodies .

Aaradhya who asked for the salt from the cook near her but the cook was in her own hell world when Aaradhya turn to look at her she got shocked to see.
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..

Vansh standing there boring holes in the souls of the helpers who were shaking from fear. His gaze was murderous. If looks could kill then the heplers would have been 10 feet under the ground. His gaze then moved towards her and his murderous glare change into gaze.

Aaradhya remembered what he said yesternight and now she had disobeyed him now for sure he will punish her.

Aaradhya was waiting for the punishment or scoldings lowering her gaze but it never came in her way. She heard the fading footsteps and looked up to see him going somewhere. She hurriedly went outside following him and reached the living room. There he was sitting on the couch with his laptop doing work. How fast this man is few seconds ago he was in kitchen and now working on the laptop.

She stands in front of him with her head low and said

"i I am sorr-y"

But he sat there unfazed.

"I am real-ly sorr-y " she again apologised feeling guilty for making him upset and angry. He clearly told her but she did it.

A helper came and bow to them and said that the breakfast is arranged nodding his head he stood up from his sit and came in front of Aaradhya and said

"no need, now come have breakfast"

Nodding her head she started walking with him. They reached the dining hall and sarthak also came he greet them Aaradhya greet him back whereas vansh as always nod his head . They all sat on their seats Aaradhya sit beside vansh.

They started to eat but Aaradhya was still feeling guilty. She looked up at him and again lowered her gaze when she felt him looking at her.

Sensing the situation sarthak thought to speak something to remove the dull environment.

"Bhabhi " he called her.

She looked at him in spite feeling the tingling sensation.

"vo actually I forget to give you your pehli rasoi gift " he said taking out something from his pocket.

"actually I it's my first time giving gift to any girl so I didn't had any idea what you would like then I remember that I read somewhere that girls love to listen music so at last I brought this

"actually I it's my first time giving gift to any girl so I didn't had any idea what you would like then I remember that I read somewhere that girls love to listen music so at last I brought this. If you didn't like it I will give you whatever gift you want I promise " he said.

By now Aaradhya was completely shocked. This man thought so much about her liking. This man made efforts and for Aaradhya efforts matter the most.

"I i loved it bhai"  she said loving her first gift.

Hearing Bhai word from her sarthak got little emotional and quickly changed his mood.

"I am glad that you liked it " he said feeling truly happy.

"Bhabhi I will drop you today " he said.

"ok-ay"

"noo"

Came two voices.

-Ak

-----------------------------------------------------------

Finally I updated.

I am really sorry yaar for updating late.

I hope you guys like the chapter if not then comment your opinion but please not hate comments.

And yes next chapter is gonna be fun.

Sorry for any mistakes.

If you have any suggestions regarding the story you can comment or dm me on my insta account.

Bye and take care. ❤