𝚂𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚙 𝚡 𝚈/𝙽 - 𝚃𝚎𝚊𝚛-𝙹𝚎𝚛𝚔𝚎𝚛.

~~~
Yeah.
I'm here doing this shit again.
You didn't misread the title, if you're wondering.
Someone decided to give me an idea for a one-shot about Springtrap and the reader.
abyssiniline if you're wondering.
Anyway, they told me to make it poetic and shit, so I don't suffer as much when I'm writing it.
By it I don't mean sex, just making out.
But writing that alone is going to give me an aneurysm.
So, give me strength.
Please.
Well, for content warnings, they'll be the usual: cringe, grotesque, poetic and have a box of tissues beside you.
Not for that, however, I'll be watching you, deviants.
Enjoy!
:,)
~~~

It was a Friday morning, you had just got done partying like an animal with a few of your close friends, and were on your way back home.

I'm drunk as hell, you thought as you stumbled out of the bar, refusing your buddies' help. "I don't need help ... I'll get there on my own ..." and "It's not that late, only one a.m. in the morning. That's early!" At that point, they knew they had lost you.

In your drunken state, your arms flailed everywhere, trying to keep your balance, your hazy gaze focusing on your surroundings. But you were seeing too much asphalt.

"Too boring ... I want to see the beach ..." You hiccuped, your heavy footsteps alerting the few people on the streets. Some looked at you wearily, while others gave you lustful gazes. You were too out of it to realize, or even care, and continued your trek down the boring road.

You sighed as you continued down the road, only having one car honk at you, which made you squeal and dive toward the sidewalk. You landed with a loud plop and weren't aware that it'd leave a nasty bruising later on. Sobering up was going to be painful.

Some time had passed and the buildings were starting to look the same to you, you smacking your forehead in hopes of remembering where your flat was.

"Nope, too wasted for that. I shouldn't have refused their help ..." Pouting, you walked down the sidewalk, regretting your choices.

A sudden sound made you jump, your eyes focusing in front of you, seeing a big bulky figure. One that didn't look human.

"I'm so fucking sleep deprived, wow. I need to get home." You shook your head, thinking really hard about where your house was. You looked up to your left, reading the street name as well as you could, and realized you were headed in the right direction.

The thing was, you needed to get past that inhuman figure. It wasn't even moving, it was just resting against a wall, its arms crossed, making you double check. It behaved like a human, so why did it look like an animal? You weren't sober enough to think of anything reasonable and took a deep breath, readying yourself to walk past it.

You took your first steps and watched it as wearily as you could, making sure you were as quiet as possible. Your instincts were telling you not to alert this ... being, no matter what. But, in the state you were in now, it was a challenge.

Fuck this, you cursed at yourself as you made a run for it. Yeah, that was quite the stupid stunt, but you just wanted to get to the comfort of your home at that moment, not caring about the consequences ... which was a big oopsie on your part.