𝚂𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚙 𝚡 𝚈/𝙽.

~~~
Yes.
You read the title correctly.
You're not going crazy, I am.
And this is because I've been going down the FNaF rabbit hole (no pun intended), for quite a while now and I don't think it'll ever be a phase.
So buckle up, lovelies, because you're all in for a bumpy ride. Literally.
Viewer discretion is advised, for this is not only cursed, but grotesque as well.
~~~

Y/N looked around, the abandoned building looking like it would fall apart at any point. It made them shiver, knowing that they could die at any second, either it be by the ceiling falling and flattening them out like a tortilla, or by the murderous bunny roaming around the location. Its rusty body made mechanical whirring noises and grotesque sounds. The sounds of rotten flesh squelched and squeaked against the animatronic insides, anytime the being moved around a bit. It made Y/N cringe and grimace whenever they heard the noises echo in the hallways.

Y/N sat at the desk and dabbed their forehead with the towel around their neck. They exhaled in aggravation and cursed the fan for not helping at all. There was a heatwave in the country during that season and Y/N cursed themself for choosing the worst time of the year to work in an abandoned and hot location. They also had no idea what kinds of chemicals and toxins were laced with the air they breathed, but it was making them drowsier and hotter.

The building was also the most humid place they had ever stepped foot in, missing the coolness of their basement back home. Their parents found it weird that Y/N spent most of their time in the basement and wondered if they were living down there, but Y/N explained why it was the coolest place in the whole house. Their parents still didn't understand why, until they were taken down there and allowed to see why, for themselves. Y/N's parents started to spend more of their time down there as well. Mostly during the day, since it would be perfect to cool their bodies down, but it was too cold to sleep there at night, something Y/N didn't do, despite thinking about it.

The sound of mechanical whirring broke Y/N out of their thoughts and they looked to their left, spotting the creepy animatronic staring them down. It poked its head in the entrance and didn't move, looking lifeless. Y/N spared the clock a look, and bit on their lower lip when they saw that it was only four thirty in the morning.

Sighing, they heard the sound of the bunny animatronic getting closer, the sounds of the flesh sloshing, making them vomit in their mouth. The putrid smell hit Y/N like a ton of bricks, their whole body convulsing as they did their best not to let their guts spill out. But the closer it got to them, the more they wanted to puke.

Grabbing onto the towel that lay around their shoulders, they brought it up to their nose and covered it, the smell disappearing for a bit. But despite their efforts, the unforgettable smell slowly etched itself into the fabric and they were forced to let the towel drop.

Their eyes glistened with tears as they gazed into the other's dead-yet-murderous eyes. It didn't move, it just stared, like it had been doing when it made its first appearance. Its fairly large hand reached out to Y/N, only to ... grab onto their face? Y/N had no idea what was going on.

It looked at them with curiosity, examining their terrified-and-confused expression. It tilted its head like a puppy would, nearing their face, hitting them with its god awful scent. They could've sworn that it would've licked them like a dog would, if it had a tongue.

Y/N tried to remember how their surroundings looked, and stood up from the chair, kicking it aside as they continued to look into its eyes. They suddenly tripped on their foot as they walked backwards and the animatronic caught them, holding them by their waist. They gasped as the bunny pulled them back up, allowing them to stand up straight.