Mystic Falls

Sam's POV

After what turned out to be hours of driving, we finally arrived in the small town of Mystic Falls, and in a short span of time, we got settled in the huge house that my dad never mentioned to me.

I was currently in my room unpacking into my walk in closet. My room was big, decorated with light purple colored walls, one Queen size bed, a really nice bathroom, not forgetting a small vanity with two chairs in the corner and instantly, I decided that would be my makeup desk.

I decided to decorate it later.

Waling into my closet. I placed my clothes away then started unpacking my things, you know toiletry etc.

I was finished after an hour, took a shower then got dressed in a tee shirt, short shorts and vans. I didn't wear much make up just mascara, eyeliner and cherry lip balm. At the last minute, after a long mental debate, I pulled my hair into a neat bun.

The unfamiliar  feeling of someone watching me kept nagging, I looked out my window and saw a Lady watching me.

I took in her appearance she was wearing a sunny yellow dress and sandal and had brown wavy hair similar to mine. She had high cheek bones, full lips, =blue eyes and was really pale.

She looked like her.

My mother.

But then I realized she is who I peg her to be.

She is my mother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you guys enjoy.

Keep reading, vote, and comment.