Episode 13: The Anti-Fairly Loudparents

Start from the beginning

Anti-Cosmo poofed up a grilled cheese and threw it, Anti-Wanda chased after it like a dog.

Lucy: Is she okay?

Anti-Cosmo: I don't think so. Anyway, we have become your Anti-Fairy Godparents, now then, we will help you with your dark desires! We can grant your wishes! Summon storms! Break the hearts of true love! Cause misfortune upon your enemies! Make people's shoelaces become loose or undone! Our power is almost limitless!

Jorgen: (disembodied voice) WITHIN SOME NEW RULES!!!

In a massive explosion, Jorgen Von Strangle appeared. He was holding a thinner version of Da Rules in his hand. It was also in a dark blue color.

Anti-Cosmo: J-J-Jorgen!?

Lucy: (thinking) This guy again?! (out-loud) W-who are you mister large scary muscle man?

Jorgen: (to Lucy) I am Jorgen Von Strangle, the main enforcer of the rules of the Fairy World! (to Anti-Cosmo) Hello, puny Anti-Cosmo. I've come to drop off a new rule book that the High Anti-Fairy Council has just passed as Law!

Jorgen then poofs up some old Anti-Fairies, who looked like they had a fight with a bear wearing barb-wire boxing gloves.

Jorgen: RIGHT?!?!?!

Anti-Fairy Councilmen: Yes!! Please Don't Hurt Us Anymore!!!

Jorgen gives Anti-Cosmo the book, the cover read, "Da Anti-Rules".

Anti-Cosmo: "Da Anti-Rules?" What bloody-- We never agreed to thi- (gets grabbed by Jorgen) OH MY EVERYTHING! We agree!

Jorgen: Once again, violence has solved my problems and amused my muscles! (throws Anti-Cosmo) Read that book thoroughly.

Anti-Cosmo: Alright, let's see here. "When an Anti-Fairy reveals the existence of another child's fairy godparents. The Godchild will be allowed to keep their godparents and the occupants of the room will be allowed to retain the knowledge, but be sworn to secrecy." What?! "The Anti-Fairy will be subjected to Blender." Blender?

"Da Anti-Rules" poofed up a giant blender that began whirring violently, ripping up a toy Anti-Fairy.

Lucy: Mister Von Strangle, sir, this seems a little--

Jorgen: Easy for them, yes, if you knew this Anti-Fairies, you'd do the same. (zaps the TV with magic) This is the cause of so many of your world's problems. Bad Luck. Disasters from out of nowhere. This idea of pouring milk first before the cereal! And the discovery of New Jersey! Oh, they are evil!

Lucy: I don't get it...

Jorgen: You will soon enough! You will also keep them in line! If they force you to do something you don't want to do, I'll put them in their place... Not for your protection, just want an excuse to turn them into a punching bag.

Anti-Cosmo: "Anti-Fairies can't directly kill, maim, or injure living beings. If this rule is broken, their spines ripped out; in which they'll be used for Jorgan's Jump Roping." Good giddy aunt, these are violent!

Jorgen chuckles mischievously and evilly. Anti-Wanda read a small amount in her head and looked horrified before fainting dramatically.

Lucy: And they're evil?

Jorgen: They do it for their own amusement! I do it for justice and my amusement!

Lucy: Alright, I also have a question about their names...

Anti-Cosmo: Oh, that is simple, we Anti-Fairies are the counterparts of fairies from the Fairy World, so in our world there is an Anti-Jorgen and in his there is a normal Cosmo and Wanda, oh they're close too last I both checked... closer than you'd ever imagine--