Episode 13: The Anti-Fairly Loudparents

Thx to ECHO-173 for helping make this. Enjoy.

Lucy was in the basement, she and the pets were ready to perform their séance again. Most of them were wearing animal-size clothes made by Leni, she didn't know why Lucy asked for them but thought they'd look adorable. In the center of them was a magic circle written on the floor in chalk, candle lights, and a magic 8-ball sitting in the center.

Lucy: Okay, guys, let's try this one more time. (claps her hands which turns the lights off and joins hands with the pets.) Ohhhh, the spirit of Goldie, our late family fish, who really flushed you?

Suddenly, a thundercloud formed from the center of the summoning circle, causing the Loud pets to flee. Lucy calmly flipped through her book to try and find the cause for the sudden thundercloud.

Lucy: That is not supposed to happen.

The gothic Loud looked up to see something drop out of the cloud, an 8-ball that rolled up to her. She then picks it up and finds a hole for answering questions. She shakes it with a triangle appearing saying "Hello Lucy" In a Victorian-style font.

Lucy: Well this is a weird sign... That or something else answered my calls to the spirits.

The 8-ball then started to shake rapidly, she dropped it with it rolling to the center of the room and started to crack. Lucy wanted to hide but a part of her really wanted to see this, a lot of hope that it was a vampire. The 8-ball then started to realize red mist before it exploded and revealed Anti-Cosmo and Anti-Wanda, the former laughing like a maniac while his wife just stood there.

Anti-Cosmo: A-HAHAHAHA! (poofs a cup of tea) Hello there. (sips his tea)

Anti-Wanda: Well Howdy-

Anti-Cosmo: Up up up. I will do the talking. Now greetings young one we are-

Anti-Cosmo was cut off as he heard the sound of a bag being dragged and saw Lucy making a circle of salt around them. He just floats over it.

Anti-Cosmo: Waste of salt, would have been used for throwing into eyes or in other people's coffee. That only works on ghosts, demons, and worst of all... GNOMES! (puts a hand on Lucy's shoulder) Never trust those little freaks, we're evil but they are just the worst! Them and pixies, but they're lawyers and accountants, what do you expect? Anyway, I am Anti-Cosmo, and this is my wife Anti-Wanda.

Anti-Wanda: (using her wand as a backscratcher) Howdy Sweety, love your style.

Lucy: What are you guys?

Anti-Cosmo: We Are Anti-Fairies! Evil and mischief incarnate!

Lucy: Cool... why are you here? (sees their wands) Wait, those wands, I've seen them...

Anti-Cosmo: You've met the qualifications to become our Anti-Godchild.

Lucy: Do you guys just put "Anti-" in front of everything?

Anti-Cosmo: I'd say no, but we are Anti-fairies, we don't make the rules of everything. We also don't put it in front of everything.

Lucy: And you want me as an "Anti-Godchild" because?

Anti-Cosmo: (poofs up a TV) You remember what happened yesterday, correct?

The TV then showed using the wand. A small amount of guilt hit her as she did go too far with her putting the world on mute but not for messing with her sibling lightly.

Anti-Cosmo: Such skill with power, oh, I had to fight a horde of other Anti-Fairies just to get to you.

Anti-Wanda: No we didn't, you're the only one with a magic seeing stone-