Episode 11: Brawl in the Family

Start from the beginning

Leni: (enters the room with her dress) OMGosh, you guys! Look at this dress I found at the mall!

The sisters gasp due to Lori and Leni having the same dress.

Cuts to them watching and Wanda looking worried.

Wanda: Oh no! Leni didn't just buy the same dress too?!

Cosmo poofs up a helmet on both Lincoln and his head.

Lincoln: ...... Why?

Cosmo: These things never end well. Trust me, you'll know when you start to date and get married.

Leni: (walks up to Lori) Ooohh... When did we put a mirror in the living room?

Lori: That's not a mirror, that's me! Now go take your dress back!

Leni: What? No! You take yours back!

The two growl at each other as Luna blows a whistle.

Cosmo: (Off-screen) Where was she keeping that? In her flat chest? [*BWACK!!* *SMACK*] OW!!!

Cosmo saw it was Wanda and Lincoln who both hit him.

Lincoln: Don't talk like that! In other words, Keep my sisters bra size, outcha ya mouth!

Wanda: And you know why I hit you!

Cosmo: Sorry. But what was the whistle about?

Luna: Sister Fight Protocol!

Lincoln, Wanda, Cosmo: Sister fight protocol?

The oldest sister quickly took Lori to her and Leni's room, followed by the youngest taking Leni to the kitchen.

Lincoln: That's it? You gotta be kidding me! Clyde and I wear the same shirt on picture day, and we didn't care.

The TV suddenly switches to where Lincoln and Clyde wear the same shirt on a school picture day.

Wanda: It's a girl thing sport, we just don't like it when others look like us, either accidentally or on purpose... that barista at the coffee shop had her warning.

Cosmo: I remember that. (shutters, to Lincoln) Trust me kid, I'm married, we better stay out of this.

Lincoln: I know, but a little heads up would've been nice to know beforehand. At least, I have two great Fairies to keep me occupied, so what do you wanna do Cosmo, it is your turn after all.

Cosmo: (poofs into a skiing outfit) Skiing!

Wanda: Aren't either of you curious as to what this Sister Fight Protocol is about?

Cosmo & Lincoln: Not really.

They then hear banging on the door followed by the door knob being jostled, Cosmo and Wanda swiftly poof into their fish tank.

Lana: LINCOLN! I don't know how you locked your door but open up! Please, we need to hide Lori in your room!

Lincoln: Why my room?

Lola: OPEN THE DOOR OR WE BREAK IT DOWN!

Lana: She'll do it, she has my sledgehammer.

Lincoln: I've modified my door to handle Lynn full-speed tackling it. That doesn't scare me. (whispering) I wish my door was unbreakable!

Lola: Not your window! We'll go through there!

Lincoln: (whispering) I wish my window was too! (to the twins) Just hide her somewhere else! (no response) ... Hello?

Cosmo and Wanda pulled out their wands and poof'd the window. A few seconds later, a sledgehammer hit the window, only to bounce off and was followed by a shattering sound.