Eternity

------15 years ago, Meteor City------

A young boy with shoulder-length black hair was sitting on a large pile of dumped garbage left behind by those who believe Meteor City was a landfill. The boy was looking up to the sky with a gleaming smile, thinking about everything he wanted to do in the world one day, able to follow his dreams. 

A younger girl with (color) hair, radiating in the moonlight, then walked up to the boy. 

The boy looked down at the girl, intrigued.

"Hey! Nice night isn't it?" The boy was happy to have a friend, as he rarely talked to others; but one day, he would have all of the friends he could ever want. 

"I suppose.  The moon is an interesting color tonight". The boy looked up at the sky again, and looked at the girl. He looked back up to the moon, and looked a little closer. This time, noticing that the moon was slightly red. 

"Tomorrow there will be a blood moon.  I heard that they bring soul ties on those nights". The girl  continued, 

"Soul ties?". The boy's interest piqued, and he slowly jumped down from the pile of junk, sitting down on the dirt next to the girl.  

"Yeah, have you heard of them?"

"No! Tell me more about them! I want to knowwww" The boy pouted and turned to her, drawing out his words

"Soul ties supposedly tie you to the person that you love the most, when you watch the red moon rise and fall. They tie you so that even through death you can be together. The red moon  signifies love, but it can signify death, so you have to watch the moon the right way when you're with the person that you love". 

"What happens if you don't do it the right way?"

"Supposedly, you watch your loved one die in front of you. But I also heard that you die together". 

The boys eyes slightly darkened, and he lowered his voice, 

"That would be a fitting end". 

The girl moved closer to the boy

"What do you mean?"

"Well if they love eachother, and they want their souls to be tied together, they would be able to fulfill their wish to be with eachother past this world, but they wouldn't be able to spend their time on this world together either". 

"Oh...."

"Yeah, but they would also gain what they wanted right?"

The girl thought for a while, and didn't really know how to respond. She continued to think, and slowly slipped away into sleep. 

The boy gazed at the sleeping girl, she was simply serene, she had a feeling of peace that he had never knew.  He decided at that moment that she would be his. He would find the time where he could forever tie her soul to his. He could forever feel her presence surrounding his heart.

He would be with her for eternity...