A/N + Story Info

Character info:

Background: 
Origin: Came from Meteor City, was born there and had no further contacts. After she was born, her parents basically dropped her in the streets until someone came along and nursed her for long enough to where she wouldn't be bottle feeding anymore. After that, she kind of just figured everything else out by herself. 

Nen: Is a master of nen, taught herself and fine-tuned her skills (description of nen further down)

Description: Is somewhat of a personality matcher, she might find the characters intriguing and wish to pursue a friendship (or more), or she might not like the character at all, and wish for nothing to do with them. Either way, she more-so goes off of intuition than logic, and it hasn't failed her (so far); y/n also has dark large wings, and is able to conceal them. When they are out they are able to protect her, shielding her from any attacks, but leaves her with the vulnerability of the weak spot on her back if someone were to cut her wings. (Think about Maleficent, and imagine the spot her wings got cut/how they are important to her basically)

Relationships: She hasn't really gotten close to anyone, and enjoys quiet company, can get overstimulated and want away from larger crows, but is able to regulate this; allowing her to navigate through tough situations effectively. 

Nen description: She is a specialist, as she can use any of the nen subtypes as long as it connects to her specialist ability. 

She can control waves and vibrations down to a microscopic level, and no limits to upsizing. This essentially means that she can change things physically and chemically down to the molecule, (she could change the chemical formula from a metal to a plastic, because she is altering the state).  Along with this idea, she is able to control the vibrations in herself and other human beings, also down to a microscopic level; making it possible to turn others into stone, animals, etc.  (ie. she can also control the bloodflow in another human being, or the heartbeat, or anything physical).

Keep in mind that when changing something into another form, it is essentially breaking everything down and creating it again, an extremely painful process.  She rarely uses this ability on living things. 

Sensing anything living is rather easy for her, as she can not only feel their auras, but also the vibrations of the molecules that bounce off of that person. Even if they use Zetsu, they will still not be able to move unsensed. 

Although she is able to regulate many things with this ability, it also effects her balance, thus forth she gets dizzy rather easily, or sometimes can pass out. 

She is currently 23 years of age, and stumbles across the hunter exam while traveling away from meteor city for the first time...