You didn't have anything to say. You were in utter disbelief at how oblivious this guy was. Firstly, did he seriously just assume the nurse was dead? Was that really his first thought? Secondly, how could he not see the anger literally leaking out of the male he was holding. The male then pushed him off before rushing to the sink.

"I don't need mouth-to-mouth you stupid idiot" said the green-haired guy before he rinsed out his mouth.

You watched as they went back and forth about the whole "kissing" thing.

The green-haired male then turned around facing towards you and the quiet guy, "Hey! You guys better not tell anyone my fainting spell was a fake!"

"I-"

"I heard it all!"

You were cutoff by the gym teacher barging into the room. This caused the green-haired guy to start panicking before quickly blaming it on Nendou.

"That's not what happened sir it was his fault! He forced me to collapse so he could skip out of the principals speech! And my sickness is actually a ruse!"

"Nendou is that all true???"

You were contemplating on siding with the green-haired guy. It did get you out of the assembly after all. And you were still pretty annoyed with how loud Nendou was.

"Huh? Saiki? (Name)? What are you doing here? Takahashi are they also a part of this?"

"Who? Uh, yeah sure."

"That's it. I want you both in my office🔥!"

Once again, you were pissed. Though this time Nendou wasn't the cause of it. And to think you were actually gonna defend Takahashi? You looked over to Saiki to see that his brows were furrowed. That was probably the most emotion you've ever seen from the male! You were about to object when you were (once again) interrupted.

"Hold on a sec teach! His fainting is real!! Didn't you just hear him say it? Root sickness" said Nendou in a oddly horrific voice while pointing at Takahashi.

....

Silence. Complete silence. 'Are you kidding me' you thought to yourself. Surely no one believed that right?? Clearly Takahashi said "ruse" and he is literally standing there perfectly fine! You'd have to be as stupid as Nendou to believe that.

"Oh, that one" said the coach.

Nendou insisted on taking Takahashi's temperature. He clearly wasn't sick so when the temperature came out at 92.8 celsius you were done.

"Call an ambulance now!!!"

You were confused. Actually, you were more than confused. 92.8 celsius?? Is that even possible? Your brain felt like it was smoking as you tried to figure out what the hell was going on.

"Maybe I need an ambulance too" you muttered to yourself sarcastically.

"(Name)!! You have root sickness too!?"

"No no! Nendou i'm fine!! I dont have a fever" you said as you pressed the thermometer to yourself.

"92.8 degrees? My temperature is the same as his??"

"You DO have root sickness. Get the ambulance!"

That was the last thing you remembered before being thrown over Nendou's shoulder and carried to the ambulance.

saiki pov:

'Good grief.' To be honest, Saiki kinda felt bad for you. You had been fairly quiet and definitely weren't as idiotic as the others. Plus, it was partially his fault you were in that ambulance right now. After you and Nendou left he realized he had accidentally melted the tip of the thermometer leaving it permanently at 92.8 degrees. 'Oh well, better hide the evidence.'

"Woahh" Nendou exclaimed after seeing that the thermometer was literally on fire.

'He saw!!'

"You...have the fever too!!"

'Nendou is a moron' he thought as he was then taken out to the ambulance just like you and Takahashi.

˚❀ . ˚  ✦  ✿ . ˚ .   ˚ ✿. ˚  ❀
. ˚✦ .  ✿   ˚   ❀  * ˚   ❀ ✦ ˚ .