✿ 0 ✿

intro
˚❀ . ˚  ✦  ✿ . ˚ .   ˚ ✿. ˚  ❀
. ˚✦ .  ✿   ˚   ❀  * ˚   ❀ ✦ ˚ .

It definitely wasn't love at first sight. You'd say it was more of a "I guess I can tolerate you" at first sight but whatever. The moment your eyes locked with the pink-haired male you clicked. Not in a romantic way of course. In fact, it was anything but romantic. The glance you guys shared was a mere agreement. Nendou was a complete idiot.

You didn't expect that the glance would lead you to become friends with Saiki, and you definitely didn't expect to become friends with Nendou or Kaidou. It's not that you didn't like them or anything, or that you didn't want to be friends. It's just that, you weren't exactly the nicest person in the world. You were fairly quiet and didn't have the easiest time getting along with other people. Not to mention that you had never talked to anyone from the school before. You didn't try particularly hard to create friendships but rather let them come to you. They usually didn't last very long as they would find you too blunt or thought your humor was weird (you laugh when people fall down stairs.) The newfound friendship was just...unexpected. So, you join the friend group (even though you're 90% sure Saiki doesn't consider any of you his friends) and join them on their weird adventures while you maybe more than just tolerate Saiki K.

˚❀ . ˚  ✦  ✿ . ˚ .   ˚ ✿. ˚  ❀
. ˚✦ .  ✿   ˚   ❀  * ˚   ❀ ✦ ˚ .