Chapter 102: Outreach, Return

Start from the beginning

"An'an! I really like this ice-skating rink. Do you want to go in and play?"

Zhang Lu's eyes sparkled at the sight of the ice rink, clearly eager to join.

Cen Huai'an looked at Chu Xia.

Chu Xia patted his head. "If you want to play, go ahead."

"Yes!" Jiang Zhida waved generously. "You don't need to be restrained at your little uncle's place. Have fun without reservations! Sister-in-law, are you going?"

"I am!"

Chu Xia and An'an had eaten on the plane and had been sitting in the car for a long journey. They didn't feel hungry or tired now.

Jiang Zhida called over the staff and had new shoes brought for Chu Xia and An'an.

"I will have your shoes stored separately for cleaning in the future to ensure they are clean," he said, including those of Zhang Lu, Jiang Weixian, and others.

The ice skates of other customers would also undergo uniform cleaning and repairs to prevent any issues that could cause injuries.

"Thank you, Dazi. You've thought of everything."

Jiang Zhida leaned on the railing of the ice rink and said casually, "This is what I should do, right? Sister-in-law, you're also a shareholder of Yun Meng Ze, so feel free to enjoy it."

Chu Xia, after changing into her shoes, stood up and smiled at Jiang Zhida. "Then An'an and I should really experience it."

With that, she slid directly onto the ice rink. Cen Huai'an and Zhang Lu also excitedly slid in, while Jiang Weixi was guided by a staff member to play.

She heard that her little uncle was coming to pick up Chu Xia and An'an and decided to tag along, with Jiang Zhida facilitating her inclusion.

Jiang Weixian didn't join them this time; his visits to Grandpa Jiang's house had been relatively infrequent lately.

Jiang Zhida didn't go skating; he needed to watch over the place. He propped his hands on the railing of the ice rink, wearing a playful smile as he looked at the kids on the rink.

Chu Xia just wanted to experience the thrill of ice skating, so she started off fast. There were wave bridges and stunt platforms on the ice rink, but beginners were hesitant to try them.

Chu Xia enjoyed it, exploring all the facilities on the ice rink. She felt liberated, reveling in the sense of letting go.

 Zhang Lu, like Chu Xia, enjoyed the exciting projects, laughing heartily. Cen Huai'an skated around in circles, enjoying the solitude.

Jiang Weixi didn't know how to skate, guided by a staff member. Seeing how much fun Chu Xia and the others were having, she looked eager to join in.

However, the staff strictly followed the boss's instructions, keeping a close eye on her and guiding her along the edges without letting her enter the inner circle.

Many people on the ice rink were fashionable young individuals, swaying their bodies to the music, with their gaze often fixed on the more eye-catching figures.

Chu Xia had her hair tied up high today, wearing slightly flared jeans and a long black coat. She exuded a sense of elegance and charm that seemed incompatible with the casual atmosphere of the ice rink.

But when she took off her coat and replaced it with a short black leather jacket, she unleashed her charm all over the ice rink. 

Especially after playing on those thrilling installations, anyone who saw her couldn't take their eyes off her.