The final

-skip a couple years-

"It is September 3rd now and heres an update of my life. I have become a mother of 4 and a wife to caden Barron. I have 4 kids now bella who is now 9 josh and Alfie who are 8 and Chloe who is 7 I had twin boys and then a couple months later i was pregnant with chloe.

The girls were both daddys girls and the boys were mommys boys and they all got along thank god because it was so much easier for me and caden

Me and caden are now married and have been married for 5 years. Cami was now 21 and has a boyfriend called liam and they had their own house together and are expecting a baby boy in April next year.

Mom and dad were still going strong and would come round once a week to see us with cami and liam. Cami was also a producer and sound manager for movies.

I was still a famous actor and caden was now a lawyer for the higher courts and we were one of the richest familys.

Me and caden got a star on the Hollywood walk of fame about 6 years ago and we have won many awards since I had Bella. I released a song called nightmare a couple months ago aswell.

I have been in a few more movies and series such as the kissing booth 3 , five nights at Freddie's, the summer I turned pretty, stranger things, uncharted, Jurassic world dominion, doctor strange in the multiverse of madness , zombies 3, the gray man , sing 2, purple hearts, do revenge, Oppenheimer, Barbie, scream 6, insidious, red white and royal blue and the list goes on

I could sit here and talk for hours about how much I enjoyed my 30 years of my life but I'll have to save that so without further ado

im morgan barron and this is a book about my life, i hope you enjoyed it because i certanly did. thank you for reading and it's now time for me to leave so thank you for listening and until next time, I love you all and this is an end of my book 'life of Morgan evans' goodnight and god bless"

I closed the book as everyone cheered I waved and mom, dad, caden, Bella, josh, Alfie and Chloe came on stage and we all bowed as everyone cheered louder. We all waved and walked off stage.

_____________________________

I am so so sorry for ending this book with a short part I didn't know how to end it but I really do hope you have enjoyed this book as much as I loved writing it. I would want to thank miiimii1212 for helping me with some parts since I did get writers block quite a lot but I really hope you enjoyed it as much as I did and thank you all so much for readying this book and maybe Ill do another book soon idk but I really hope you liked this book once it is the longest book I have written.

Thank you all so so so much for staying and reading it, it really means a lot, thank you all so much for voting this story but it's now come to an end of Morgan's story. Again a massive thank you to all of you, I love you all so much and goodbye.

For now....

Words:578💗