Intro

Hi my names Morgan amar grace Martinez. I'm 14 years old and I am originally from portugal, Spain but moved to Boston when I was only 5. My parents are the worst. They have been abusing me since I was only 2. That's why we had to move to Boston. My parents were wanted back in Spain so we move to Boston. I was obsessed with acting even though I didn't go to school and my parents didn't let me out the house.

My parents names are Elena and Pedro Martinez. They were born in Morocco but moved to Portugal when my mama got pregnant with me. They never told me why tho. My middle name amar is love in Spanish. I am a huge marvel fan my favourite characters were Peggy and Steve. Oh and black widow she was a badass.

Oh and this is what I look like by the way.

I was kinda a troublemaker. I would run away a lot, go missing, steal, get high, vape and I would drink if I was in a depressed episode. I was diagnosed with depression when I was 10 and anxiety when I was 7. I had panic attacks a lot my worst ever panic attack was when I was 7 it was my first ever panic attack. I was out with my parents and there was a massive crowd so I started to panic. I never liked big crowds of strangers. I now understand how Chris Evans felt during interviews.

Well I think that's all from me so I guess you'll find out more in the story. Or don't I don't give a fuck