Meeting ollie

I woke up to my blaring alarm at 6am. I groaned and picked up my phone and turned my alarm off and through my phone on my floor. I sighed and got up and had a shower and got ready for the day. I decided to let dad sleep in since he has been busy a lot.

I ran downstairs and made myself and dad breakfast and I fed dodger and let him outside since he wouldnt shut up

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I ran downstairs and made myself and dad breakfast and I fed dodger and let him outside since he wouldnt shut up. I grabbed my dads plate and walked to his room and saw him flat out. I walked over slowly and I rubbing his shoulder.

"Dad I made you breakfast" I said placing his breakfast on his night stand.

"Thank you pumpkin" he said as he woke up

I smiled and kissed his cheek and left him to eat. I changed dodgers water bowl and washed the dishes. I texted Ollie saying I'll meet him at the studio at 2pm. And he said it was okay and he was just getting ready. Dad came out of his room while drying his hair and I rolled my eyes and threw a shirt at him that was on the chair.

"Put a shirt on you idiot" I said

"I just got out the shower chill" he said while putting on the shirt.

"I'm going to meet McKenna today if that's okay" I lied

"Yeah sure just keep your phone on and text me once your there and on your way home" he said kissing my head

"I will do and i probably won't be back till 5pm since I am practicing scripts with her she said she'll help me" I said after taking a bit of my apple

"Okay that's fine just be careful walking home" he said

I nodded and I talked with dad for a while about stuff.  I saw it was 1:30 so I decided to tell dad I had to go so I said goodbye and headed to my managers studio to meet Ollie. I walked inside and said hello to my manager and saw ollie was late. I sat on the bean bags and my manager gave me my script and I read it. I heard the door open and then the blonde, tall , muscular boy walked in the door. Cl he looked pretty cute.

I stood up and hugged him

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I stood up and hugged him.

"Hey I'm Morgan it's nice to meet you" I said as I hugged him

"I'm Ollie your more beautiful in person" he said