School party/ fight

Chloe invited me to a party which was being hosted at the popular guys house. I never been to a party before so I said yeah even tho I knew Ollie and Meghan would be there. I decided to not tell dad and say I was going on a drive. Cami was in my room with me helping me get ready. Well she though she was helping. I let her do my lip stick since she begged to do it.

 I let her do my lip stick since she begged to do it

(Hair and make up)

(Hair and make up)

"You okay pretty girl" I asked cami whilst I curled made sure my hair was equal.

"Yeah I just scared you lol leave and not come back" she said

"Hey look at me gorgeous" I said as she lifted up her head and looked at me.

"Dads in his office okay and I'll text dad every 10 minutes so you know I'm okay and that I'll be coming home okay. I'm not leaving you again pretty girl" I said holding her hands as she smiled

"You promise me" she asked holding out her pinky

"I pinky promise with a lock and a kiss" I said smiling and wrapping my pinky around here's and then pushing our thumbs together and kissing it.

"I love you dove always and forever" she said hugging me

I picked her up and placed her in my lap as I held her like a baby.

"Want me to sing your song again" I asked as she smiled and nodded

"Get comfy then princess" I said smiling as she got comfy and began to suck on her thumb which she has a habit of doing when she wanted to sleep.

I began to sing 'when will my life begin' for her as half way through she fell asleep and I stood up sill holding her in her sleeping position. I walked down to dad office where he was.

"Hey dad" I whispered

"Hey princess is she asleep?" He asked

"Yeah but I'm going on a drive for a bit so I can get out the house" I said placing cami on dad couch and then putting a blanket over her as dodger ran and jumped on the couch with her and they both slept.