Filming

I woke up around 4:38 and i got a shower did all the boring stuff you have to do so i could get to set.

i got in the car and drove to set

i got in the car and drove to set. I parked in my assigned spot and then went to my trailer. My first scene was with rudy, maddison and JD. i got into my outfit and got my hair and make up done which was just light make up with beach curls.

 i got into my outfit and got my hair and make up done which was just light make up with beach curls

Me and the others got called to set so we all headed to set and got in our places.

"You okay?" Rudy asked

"Yep are you?" I asked

"Yeah" he said nodding

They yelled action so we all started the scene.

***

"He's pinched for sure, man" jj said looking outside. "No they wouldn't still be patrolling if they caught him." Pope said. "Let's hope" jj said. "Guys Rafe set the bell tower on fire with my brother in there can you guys shut the fuck up" I said angrily. "Sorry" jj said looking down. "You know we were in that car. They're probably looking for us too" kie said shrugging. "I wasn't" I said as I raised my hand. "Well if we're gonna be outlaws, we might aswell help John b" pope said walking away.

***

"So we find him before they do" jj said. "Pope" jj said once more. "I'm gonna get gas for the boat" pope said. "Hey, you be careful.. okay?" Kie said. Pope and kie stared at each other. "Meet me at the dock at three don't be late" pope said. "Pope Rafe and topper are out there I'm coming with you" I said. "Kayla I'll be fine" pope said. "Okay then don't be coming to me when they cave your face in again" I said holding my gun. Pope stares at me and I shrugged. He left as kie got up and followed and me and jj walked outside to them. I leaned on the door while smoking my blunt. "Okay, what is your problem" Kie said. "No problem officer. I'm just doing my job" pope said. "Look I'm sorry I hurt your feelings." Kie said as pope kept revving the bike. "Ha dramatic" I said hopping over the railing as jj leaned against the rails "What was that?" Pope asked. "Look I didn't mean too" kie said as pope revved the bike more. "Sorry I can't hear you what was that?" Pope asked again. "Pope im being serious- I'm trying to talk to you" kie said as pope drove off. "Looks like somone lost there boyfriend" I said smirking. "Shut up" kie said. "What?" I said. "You might my John bs sister but I really fucking hate you" kie said. "Your point being?" I said. "Who the hell is that" jj asked as the helicopter landed. I whistled and laughed. "Great going little brother" I said hopping over the gate and laughing as I got onto a dirt bike and drove off.

***

I flopped down on the couch in my trailer and sighed.

"You good?" Maddison asked

"Yeah just tired" I said

"Wanna get some coffee with me and Rudy" she asked

"Yes please" I said getting up and following her.

She walked to her car and got in as I got in the front and Rudy was in the back. We drove to Starbucks and got some coffees for everyone and headed back to set.

I drank mine whilst watching chip and Caroline so there scene. It took they a while since I kept making them laugh. It's not my fault I'm so funny.

"Oh my god your the con-" Caroline said but bursted out laughing making Charles laugh.

"Sorry I'll stop now" I said giggling

"Gosh damn it Morgan" chil said stomping his feet like a kid

"Sorryyyyy" I said giggling

"Rudy make sure she's quiet" chip said

I felt Rudy put his hand around my mouth and I rolled my eyes as they finished there scene. They said my next scene was in a couple minutes with Madelyn and chip so I got into my outfit and got my make up touched up. We went and gotten into our places and they yelled action.

***

"Excuse me can I talk to the fbi" I asked as me and Sarah walked up to an officer. "No ma'am sorry" he said. "But I know what happened just let me talk to someone" I said trying to get past him but he held me back. "Alright alright alright" the other officer said as they stopped fighting me. "Thank you" I said as he put me down. "How can I help you ma'am" the fbi asked. "There you are oh my god I've been looking everywhere for you come on" ward said coming over to Sarah. "No. No" Sarah said "come on let these people do their jobs" he said holding Sarah. "Ward let her go now" I said. "Why don't you go find your brother" ward said. "Let her go or I'll tell them what happened" I said. "Fine go ahead who shot sheriff Peterkin" he said letting Sarah go as she ran to me and I hugged her tight. "It was your bastard of a son Rafe" I said crying. "Jesus are you on drugs too" ward asked. "Ward I may have smoked weed but I was there when your bastard son shot her i know what happened." I said. "She's right my brother shot her" Sarah said. "Officer can I talk to you in private" ward asked the fbi agent. He nodded and I looked at ward. "Your a real bastard I always wondered where Rafe got it from" I said. I walked over to Sarah and the officer and he was holding her back. "Let her go" I said pulling him off her. "Don't touch me" he said pushing me off. "Ooo put your hands on a girl?" I asked. "I'm just doing my job" he said. I kneed the officer in the dick as I grabbed Sarah's hand and we ran.

***

I sat on the chair out of breath and I coughed. I got up and left before I ruined another scene. I had another scene later on with chase and Madelyn so I got ready for that. After a hole day of filming I went home and did my usual stuff before bed. I texted caden and dad for a while and then I went to sleep around 1 ish.

_____________________________

These scenes are all in season 1 episode 9 if thou wanna watch them. Obviously they don't have Kayla in them since she's a made up but I love y'all  xxx

~Leah💜

Words:1111💗