𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

Queen Alicent and Prince Aenar were walking in the gardens discussing about their daughter. Aenar wanted to know his other children because he was too late to know his late daughter Vaenya.

"Vaenya was the most beautiful little girl, she was quiet and such a happy child," Alicent explained, "Aemond doesn't want to admit it but he feels like a piece of him has been ripped away. He blames me and the Hightowers for what happened to his sisters and his nephew. Helaena is traumatised, she will not eat or sleep. Aegon is well Aegon, he believes it is his fault as he is the reason for my father's treason. Aegon doesn't want the throne and I will not force him into it."

"Aemond will come around and will realise that he is wrong to blame you. He is his fathers son after all. With time all of your children will be their normal selves. I believe we all will once all of this plotting is over," Aenar said, "Vaenya will be remembered, so will Little Jaehaerys. Father loved him."

All of a sudden Rhaenyra rushed out into the gardens. She was angry and in her hands was a letter. Laenor had ran after her also knowing the contents in the letter. She approached Alicent and Aenar and slapped Alicent across the face.

"Rhaenyra!" Aenar exclaimed.

"I thought my father was enough for you but it wasn't was it! You thought to take my brother, the man I love too," Rhaenyra shouted, "Poor Alicent Hightower, she couldn't have have one Targaryen but she had to have two. Is Daemon next? I may have to tell Viserra to be careful! You are such a whore!" Rhaenyra went to attack Alicent again when Aenar pushed the Queen behind him. He grabbed Rhaenyra holding her tightly.

"Rhae, calm down! We will go somewhere private to to talk all three of us alright?" Aenar said calmly. Rhaenyra pushed Aenar away.

"You are not even denying it, so it's true?! My brother and ex best friend slept together behind my back. Not only that but you have a son with her. Is that why you're with her because she had a son and Laena didn't. Laena is carrying your unborn child and you don't have decency to hide your affections towards the whore."

"What about you? None of your children are even legitimate Rhaenyra. Maenora is my daughter and could pass of as a Velaryon but those three boys you can definitely tell who their father is and you're not even hiding it," Aenar shouted. People had stopped to look at all of the commotion going on in the gardens. Laenor looked to where some of the people were and saw his father nodding to him.

"Prince, Princess, your grace, how about we take this inside where we do not bring attention to yourselves and our children. For now you have both admitted in front of everyone your affairs," Laenor said quietly nudging Rhaenyra towards the doors.

"I do not want to speak to him, he is dead to me," Rhaenrya said as Laenor pulled her into the castle.
Aenar and Alicent followed them to the small council room. Alicent sat down while the rest remained standing.

"You all don't know what you did out there saying all of those things, especially about our children. Aemond and Maenora are your children Aenar but you did not have to admit they were bastards. Even my sons, they may not be Velaryons by blood but they still are my sons," Laenor says, "we all need to stick together after all we are family. Viserra will need us now more then ever."

"I agree, I'm very sorry Rhae. Me and Alicent agreed we would tell you about our relationship. We are not together but we do have feelings for each other. We both do not want to pursue it as my feelings for you are more strong and also she is in love with some else," Aenar said, "our night was a mistake but we both do not regret our children. Aemond and Vaenya were the best thing to come from our mistake. I left so quickly that I was angry for my mistake that I didn't watch my children grow and have missed much of their lives. Vaenya will never know I was her father or that I loved her but Aemond and Maenora will. I am truly sorry, my love."