𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳

It has been nearly a year since the death of Queen Aemma and Prince Baelon. Prince Aenar was sent to dragonstone as he was prince of dragonstone and the heir to the iron throne still. Prince Daemon was still the commander of the city watch but Viserys also put him on the council.  The Princesses Rhaenyra and Viserra also were allowed to have their input on certain matters, only when Daemon was there and Otto Hightower was held up. Daemon and Viserra told their worries to Viserys about the hand but they were not sure if he would believe them for he still hasn't fired Otto as his hand.

Rhaenyra and Viserra were walking around the council room pouring wine into the cups of the council member. Everyone was discussing very important matters about the kingdom. Daemon smiled at Viserra who was pouring wine into his cup. Suddenly, Lord Corlys Came storming into the council room with a look of anger on his face.

"Four ships have now been lost. The last one was flying my banner." He shouted, "The Stepstones have now grown into a conflagration, yet you sit here and dither about court business."

"If you've something to discuss, Lord Corlys-".
"I want to know what is to be done about my ships and my men." Lord Corlys interrupted Otto.
"The crown will compensate you for your ship and crew, and make an offering to the men's families." Otto Hightower spoke. "I don't want compensation." Lord Corlys shouted in anger while turning towards Viserys.

"I want to seize the Stepstones by force and burn out this Crabfeeder. " He added more calmly.
"I am not prepared to start a war with the Free Cities. " Viserys said. "These pirates are not the Free Cities." Lord Corlys said.
"Who do you think provides them with their ships and tender?" Viserys questioned.

"In all of its history, my lord. "Lyman Beesbury spoke. "The Seven Kingdoms have never entered open war with the Free Cities. We're that to happen, the losses would be incalculable. " He added. With them speaking about this caught the attention of the princesses and Daemon.

"What reason does the Crabfeeder have to fear us?" Lord Corlys asked.
"My king, brother, why don't I aid Lord Corlys with the battle in the Stepstones?" Daemon asks. Everyone in the council room look to the prince.
"My King, I believe it's best for the prince to stay where we can watch him incase he does some wrong doings," Otto said. Daemon got really angry from the hand saying this, how dare he question his doings. Viserra placed her hand on his shoulder to reassure him that she was always here for him.

"Father, Daemon has showed you that he can be trusted, do not let your hand tell lies like he did before, when he tried to have you excile Daemon for a wrong doing that was a lie," Viserra argued. "I would like to go aid them in the stepstones to father."

"We will speak on this matter later Viserra," the king ordered. The princess nodded towards her father and went and stood next to Rhaenyra. Daemon caught Viserra's eyes and smiled at her showing that he was grateful for her for sticking up for him.
"I have acted, Corlys." Viserys interjected. "I've sent envoys to Pentos and Volantis to see if we might find common cause. Ships and men are at the ready. The Stepstones will be settled in time." He added.
Rhaenyra, who had been listening to the conversation, decided to put her opinion in on the matter.

"You have dragonriders, father " Rhaenyra said as she turned to face the council members. Everyone except Corlys, Daemon and Viserra, looked to her with a confused expression.
"Send us. " She added grinning at Daemon and Viserra.
"It isn't that simple, Rhaenyra."Viserys said.
"It would be a show of force." Viserra argued standing up for her sister.
"We'll, at least the Princesses and the Prince have a plan." Lord Corlys said.
"I only meant that we should at least-" Rhaenyra began to explain her reasonings, when Otto Hightower began to speak over her.
"Perhaps there's some better use for the Princesses talents, Your Grace." He said.
"Why don't you want take the Princess Rhaenyra to see about the new Kingsguard posting, Lord Commander?" Viserys asked Ser Harrald.
"A fine idea, Your Grace." Ser Harrold agreed. "This knight will protect you as well. You should choose."Viserys told her. Rhaenyra looked to her father with an expression of disbelief.
"My king what about the Princess Viserra?" Otto asked. The king looked at his hand.
"My young daughter has a knight to protect not that she needs him," he laughs looking to Daemon, "Ser Harwin Strong and Prince Daemon have been training her with a sword for years now and she is already a warrior now." Otto bowed his head at the King.
"Yes my King." Viserra smiled to Rhaenyra as left the room with Ser Harrold and Otto Hightower.