𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦

Rhaenyra was arriving back to Kings Landing a month early. She did not find a suitable match that would be right for her. The only man that she thought was right for her was Aenar but she did not know if her father would let them marry unlike Daemon and Viserra. As she was stood facing the sea, three dragons flew by. Caraxes flew over the ship knocking it around abit making Rhaenyra fall. Ser Cristen rushed to the princess and helped her up. Rhaenyra watched as Caraxes, Tessarion and Silverwing flew ahead. She smiled knowingly that her uncle and sister had returned home.

Viserys was told that his eldest daughter was returning early from her tour. He was not very happy about this as he had gave her the freedom to choose like his son Aenar who had not long returned had also been given the choice to choose. He was also told that Daemon and Viserra had returned from the Stepstones.

Viserra and Daemon had landed their dragon in the dragon pit and dismounted the dragons. Ser Harwin and Ser Alister, Prince Aenar had arrived to greet them.
"Greetings, Princess, my prince," Ser Harwin said.
"Strong, no need for formalities," Viserra said laughing. "Aenar, Alister." Alister nodded to Viserra and Daemon.
"Ser Strongs," Daemon greeted. "Nephew."
"Sister, Uncle, we are so happy you have returned home. The King has requested we escort you to the throne room," Aenar announced. Viserra looked to her husband taking his hand.
"Go ahead." Ser Harwin, Alister and Prince Aenar guided Princess Viserra and Prince Daemon to the throne room of the red keep where there was a crowd of Lords and Ladies. Amongst the crowed was Rhaenyra who was watching her siblings and uncle.

Rhaenyra stood in awe at how much Daemon, Viserra and Aenar had changed. Daemon's long silver locks had been cut short and he wore the crown that he had been given. Aenar had also cut his silver locks to his shoulder. Viserra looked more mature, her hair was longer and she also wore a crown on her head. They both also wore their Targaryen armour.

Daemon had took his wife's hand as they approached King Viserys who was waiting for them. Daemon handed the Crabfeeder's hammer to Aenar who placed it down in front of Viserys.
"Hello brother," Daemon greeted, "add it to the chair." Ser Harrold picked up the hammer that Aenar had placed on the ground.
Viserys approached his brother and daughter.
"Daemon, Viserra, welcome back,"Viserys said.
"Hello father," Viserra said.

"You both wear a crown, do you both call you King and Queen?" Viserys asked seriously.
Daemon looked to Viserra and smiled. Daemon knew if Viserys had changed his mind about Viserra being heir, he wouldn't care for the throne anymore. He didn't want it anymore, he had Viserra and that's all he wanted. They would go to dragonstone where they will raise their child away from the chaos and from Otto Hightower.

"Once we smashed the Triarchy, they named us King and Queen of the narrow sea," Daemon said looking to his brother.

"But we only know there is only one true ruler, your grace," Viserra added as they both kneeled before Viserys. Otto watched from afar being suspicious of the prince and princess. Viserys wasn't mad that they were announced as King and Queen of the Narrow sea, he was proud of them.

"Our crowns and the Stepstones are yours, your grace," Daemon said. They both took off their driftwood crowns attempting to hand them to Viserys but he stopped them.
"You both deserve those crowns as well as your titles, you both fought and won the Stepstones and so you were named King and Queen of the Narrow sea," Viserys said, "so I hereby announce you as King and Queen of the Narrow Sea. You may stand." Viserra and Daemon stood as Viserys placed their crowns on their heads. He smiled proudly at them.
Viserys kissed his daughter on the forehead and patted Daemons shoulder.
"I have set your wedding from three days from now," Viserys said to them. They both smiled at Viserys at nodded.

"I have an announcement to make," The King shouted to the crowd as Viserra and Daemon stood to the side.
"As you know my eldest son is my heir apparent to the iron throne but he does not want the throne. So I have decided to choose a new heir." Viserys paused as the crowd was in shock. "My heir shall be... my youngest daughter the Princess Viserra. Those who object this I shall have their heads." Viserys beckons his daughter to stand next to him.