"Go ahead. Pick whatever you want," he said, oblivious to the workers nodding their heads in respect towards them. Or maybe he didn't care.

"I get to pick?" Blaire whispered to herself, shocked.

"But I wouldn't w-want you t-to wa-waste your m-money on m-me," she said, looking up at him.

Crimson looked her dead in the eyes and said, "You could have asked me to buy the United States and my bank account would still be strong," his voice soft yet expression still impassive as ever.

"O-ok then."

Blaire started wandering through the store with Crimson trailing behind her with amusement in his eyes. She didn't know what to do. The clothing racks were taller than her and the huge lights hanging from the ceiling made her feel like she was being swallowed whole.

Despite her awkward and nervousness, Blaire was able to find a section with shirts and stood on her tippy toes to pick out a baby pink hoodie along with light grey sweatpants. She then turned to Crimson and said,

"I-Im done."

Crimson sighed and took a look at the clothes she had chosen, noting her taste, before going and picking out four more items. He then plucked the clothes out of her hands before turning and walking toward the cashier. Hunter, who had been like a billy goat watching from the side, smirked at the shocked expression on Claire's face before Crimson motioned for him and Blaire to follow him.

"W-where are w-we he-headed?"

Hunter look at Blaire with disbelief and a hint of exasperation in his eyes, meanwhile Blaire just stared him down with her innocent eyes full of confusion. It was hard to believe she knew so much vocabulary when her education had been put on a pause for 5 years.

'We're going to meet up with Xander, who should be finished buying your winter clothing. We should be leaving within an hour," Hunter answered.

Blaire stumbled a bit before letting out a small squeal as Crimson handed the bags to Hunter before picking her up. She only then noticed how tired she was from the events that day.

People all around stared at them, stunned, as they witnessed Crimson Knight, Don of the most powerful mafia non the world, carrying a little girl in his arms. This was going to be the talk of the town and they knew it.

-

Turns out Xander had not only picked out winter clothes, but dresses, headbands, pants, tops, socks, sweatshirts and hoodies, hair elastics and hairbrushes all picked out in every colour and design imaginable. As Xander walked beside them, Blaire said a meek thanks you to which he responded with a mischievous smile.

Xander went with Blaire to get a drink in a place called Starbucks.

So many weird names.

Xander ordered a 'Pink drink' and 'coffee', before handing the pink drink to Blaire. She felt sad to mix up the pretty swirl of colours.

Blaire had been told she could organize her closet any way she wanted, and though they would never admit it, it made the fearless Knight brothers content to know that she was happy and warming up to them.

-

(Knight brothers POV)

They were now on their way home. Blaire was in the backseat next to Xander who was complaining that cars should have three first row seats. Blaire had fallen asleep with her head resting on Xander's lap.

They unloaded their bags and made their way back into Knight Manor and placed the bags at the foot of Blaires bed and gently cocooned her in blankets. Anger coursed through their veins once they properly saw the bruises and cuts littered across her tiny body. It was obvious what she had been through.

Blaire shifted a little and her whole neck became visible, only to reveal something that caught the brother's attention.

A small golden locket.

Flashback*

Baby Blaire was sleeping peacefully in the nursery with Crimson, Xander and Hunter watching her with soft eyes.

Young Crimson pulled out a small locket from his pocked and looped it perfectly around baby Claire's small neck. The gold glinted in the fresh morning sunlight.

Two words had been engraved onto the charming locket.

Little Princepessa

Flashback over*

The brothers shared a long, deep look through the mirror, a silent agreement passing through them. They would protect her with their lives and make up for the part of her childhood she had lost. Their little Princepessa.

Fourth chapter down yay! This was the longest one yet! Also, thank you guys so much for all the reads! Hope you guys enjoyed it! I'm hoping to upload the 5th chapter this week, preferably tomorrow.

-Mariana