"Why's she just staring," Tony Stark questions, his eyes slightly narrowed as he watched the live security footage of Shadow - or Katerina - her cold and calculating blue eyes staring up at the camera facing her head on. She hadn't moved from the position in eight hours, her back perfectly straight, shoulders back and tense, hands resting on her lap, clenched in fists. Her eyes remained on the security camera, head slightly cocked to the side.

"Probably trying to figure out a way to kill us in her head," Sam mutters, glancing over to the weapons that Nat had found on her which were all being placed into separate baggies that would be taken to the lab for inspection.

"No doubt she already has at least twenty," Nat states, watching the screens with a similar unreadable expression on her face. Yelena was sitting in a chair, her chin resting on her hand as she watched the live security cameras.

"When are we going to go in and interrogate her, Fury," Steve questions, looking up as the Director walks over towards the group, glancing down at the screens.

"Now," Fury says, "we've let her sit and think for long enough."

"Think," Clint mutters under his breath. "Right, and that's what she's been doing while she sits and stares directly into the camera, unmoving for the last eight hours."

Loki smirked slightly as Nat, Yelena, Steve, Tony and Fury made their way down towards the interrogation room, appearing on the video feed a moment later.

"Shadow, what a pleasure that you could join us," Fury stated, his voice slightly condescending as he stared with his good eye at the brunette assassin in front of him. Her eyes shifted from the security camera to the tall, African-American man in front of her, but no flicker of recognition, thoughts or feelings showed on her face. She was a blank slate and it infuriated Fury to no end, even if he didn't show it.

Katerina's eyes shifted from Fury, to Nat, to Yelena, to Steve and then finally to Tony and back to Fury. No recognition passed through her face as she saw Nat and Yelena and it saddened the two greatly, but they had expected it. "This cell is one of the most reinforced that we have, your powers will not be able to work as long as that power suppressant is on your ankle," Fury states, pointing to the spiked cuff around her ankle, the needles a mere inch away from her skin. "Should you try to use them, that cuff will sense it and inject you with enough sedatives a horse would have trouble not succumbing to."

Katerina doesn't respond, not even looking down towards the cuff. She was just staring at them, and it was slightly unnerving to the group. Her eyes were cold, calculating, her face set in a blank expression that could rival one of a rock. You'd still get more from a rock than you would from her.

"Now, why did you kill the secretary of Norway? What was the purpose?"

All Fury was met with was silence other than the soft humm of air conditioning and agents outside of the double doors.

"Katerina please," Yelena begs, her eyes pleading with the brunette to remember her. Katerina's eyes only flicker to Yelena, no semblance of recognition in them. "I know you don't remember us but please try. Remember rabbity babbity? Our mac n cheese dinners with Melina when Alexei was away?"

Katerina merely blinked before her gaze shifted back to Fury whose hands were now clasped behind his back. "Rogers, Stark, let's leave Romanoff and Belova to it." Turning on his heel, Fury walked out of the room with Steve and Tony right behind him, the blonde haired captain sending his two teammates a glance before the doors shut behind him.

The two girls turned back to their younger sister, their eyes drinking in everything about her. She was much taller than she had been when they last saw her, seeing as she had been three then and now she was almost twenty-nine. She was around 5'8 and her long brunette hair was darker than it had been as a child and was pulled back into a sleek ponytail. Her blue eyes were the same, still vibrant and bright, yet the happiness and laughter was long gone. Taking its place was a cold, calculating stare that was unnerving to look at for too long. Her complexion was still fair and her skin was smooth, she was naturally beautiful, no makeup needed. However, Nat and Yelena could both make out the scars that littered her body. There was one right above her left eye, slicing through her eyebrow and up to her temple. Nat could see some creeping down into her suit, lining her neck and a pit settled in her stomach. She knew some of the things her sister had been through because of the HDYRA files, but that wasn't even a quarter of it.