The Fruit, The Witch and the Shinobi Part 1

Start from the beginning

Y/n: "FUCK! YOU! YOU'RE WRONG!"

Maka: "Psha!"

Tsubaki: "Uh, Maka."

Tsubaki was seen sliding onto the scene ready to mend the situation.

Tsubaki: "Y/n might be right, you know. People have the ability to suddenly change in drastic ways."

Y/n: "HA! SEE! EVEN TSUBAKI UNDERSTANDS! AND SHE'S THE SECOND MOST LOGICAL WEAPON I KNOW!"

Tsubaki: "Second?"

Y/n: "Liz is in First place."

Liz in background: "AAAYYYY!"

Tsubaki: "Wha-!? But I-"

Y/n: "You willingly partnered with Blackstar, that auto docks points."

Tsubaki: "Hey, he has a lot of potential."

Y/n: "True! But you still also have a 0 Soul Count, and could be way better as a Solo Weapon, like me! Auto Dock Points!"

Tsubaki looked annoyed at this, but accepted the odd outcome, before Y/n turned back towards Maka.

Y/n: "So there! You're just caught up in your own stupid family thing, and I'm great!"

Maka: "PSHA!"

Maka sounded in annoyance while Y/n held an expression of victory. All the while, Kid looked around the room for a moment.

Kid: "Speaking of Blackstar, where's he at?"

Liz: "Oh yeah, Soul's gone too."

Patty: "Pff- I bet he's standing on one of the spikes again."

Patty said as a flashback immediately popped up in Kid's mind of his first day of school, where Blackstar stood ontop of one of the spikes ontop of the academy, shattering it and breaking the school's symmetry, causing the son of death to immediatly fall face first onto his desk.

Dying Kid: "Dammit Patty... why'd you have to put such a cursed memory back into my brain..."

Patty: "PAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA!"

Tsubaki: "Hmm... I actually don't know where Blackstar is this time."

Maka: "Do we have a new student again?"

Y/n: "Nah."

Maka: "Then same with my partner. *Sigh* they're probably doing something super stupid."

*THOOM!*

🎹AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!🌟

Suddenly, the door to the room was kicked open, as Soul and Blackstar busted in and screamed loudly, causing Maka to point, a bored expression still on her face. In the blink of an eye, as soon as the two spotted Y/n, they rushed the boy.

Soul: "YOU BASTARD!!! HOW DARE YOU! HAVEN'T YOU DONE IT ENOUGH!?"

Y/n: ".... hah?"

Blackstar: "I'm sorry Y/n! But you've outshined me for the last time! IT'S TIME FOR AN ASSASSINATION!"

Y/n: "... Hah??"

Soul: "I THOUGHT I WAS SO COOL UNTIL YOU CAME HERE AND YOU'VE MADE A MOCKERY OF MY LEFT AND RIGHT! YOU BASTARD HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO ME!?"

Y/n: "... Hah???"

Blackstar: "TSUBAKI! LET'S GO! WE'RE KILLING Y/N RIGHT NOW!"

Y/n: "... Hah????"