EPISODE - 1

Hi Friends,

This is my first time I have been writing an BL Story. If you like my story, please vote my story and support me 🙏 ❤️

---------------------------------------------------------

1000 years back, There were a beautiful Village with a gorgeous nature scenery. In that village there were many peoples who have been living there. And some immortal masters with supernatural powers which they have been living in a separate secret place out of the village. In the Village there were some people talking about the Immortal Fox prince who have been going to marry an princess. They have been speaking like that they never saw that princess face before. And the members in that palace have been keeping this as a secret. They have never told anyone who was that princess. and This news has been spreading among peoples like Forest fire.

For Tomorrow Wedding plan they have been doing all preparations in the Village by decorating with Lights & Lantern and which it was looking absolutely fantastic at night. Suddenly a music band sound came from the entrance of the village and there were a Wedding palanquin entering the village entrance. The Village peoples welcomed the bridal palanquin by making sounds like "Wow Princess came to make our village more beautiful" and the wedding palanquin went to the palace side. When the palanquin arrived at the palace, the prince family members welcomed the Bride and Bride's family members.

All the peoples were eagerly waiting to see bride's face, but the bride face was covered with a red cloth. The bride wore a beautiful Red wedding dress which was looking very pretty. When the bride entered into the palace, a slow breeze air touched The Renard Adlofo (Fox prince's) Face and he saw his bride for the very first time but he was unable to see the bride face because the bride face was covered with a Veil. And the bride entered into her room, that the prince family have arranged for them. Renard was very curious to see the bride's face at tomorrows wedding.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Lets see What's going to happen next at tomorrows wedding?

Please add my story to your reading list for more updates 😊

Thank you