However I won't deny that very often, I cross her, I intentionally sabotage few of her amazing plans and even pick up fights with her because obviously! How can I let her work in peace? 

"Because she's the only thing your current personality is all about." Vidyut replies and I roll my eyes over his statement. 

"Vidyut only if you haven't been an old friend..."

"At least someone can knock sense in your head without getting hurt in return." I watch him laugh and relax in his seat. Vidyut is a guy I respect and adore in the whole office. He is here in Highlights since the year I joined it. We practically started our career together but as much as he is allowed to comment on me or know a little about my life outside this office, he is also not the one I have confided into, about everything. We don't talk much or may I say I don't share everything with him. It's still more of a good formal friendship I have found in him. I haven't had any good friends post my masters because when I was crowned the CEO, all I gained were competitors and rivals but Vidyut is a nice man and trustworthy too. 

"Stop talking about her. Now give me the details about Sheena Bajaj's scandal and pass me on my rum." I say.

"You are not drinking in the office again." Vidyut hates my habit of drinking alcohol but it's tough to explain him that I have forgotten to function without it. It runs in my veins more than blood. 

"It's none of your business." My gaze on him and the voice with which I said it, both were harsh so he timidly began to pass me on the bottle. Just then, Lavanya entered my office in a rush. 

"But it is my business." She declares in a loud voice. But instead of focusing on her words, my fucked up mind makes me ogle at her shamelessly. Dressed in a brick red balloon sleeves satin top which she pairs with a small black pencil skirt, she is filling my cabin with her usual fragrance. The tiny skirt hugs her body curves and ends up above her knees. Her wavy hairs are styled perfectly in accordance to her overall look. Lavanya has an ardent love for hand accessories which can be seen time to time. Her Gucci watch, the bracelets and rings that matched her ear studs, outshine her from the rest. As I take my own sweet time to scan her from bottom to top, my eyes finally meet her furious ones. She instantly takes the bottle away from Vidyut's hands.

"Agastya Raichand I'm talking to you." She affirms when I pull out a miniature Gin bottle from the side drawer. 

"Aren't you tired? Only now I told you to shut up." I sip from it, not meeting her eyes anymore. 

"And only now I told you to shove that 'shut up' in your ass." Lavanya throws the bottle away in a polythene and rests both of her hands on her butt and replies with a smirk. 

"Jeez! Look at the language of our CEO." I narrow my eyes at her as I stand up from my seat, pointing my finger at Love. 

"Vidyut just look at the manners of our managing editor, or may I say, ex CEO." Her expressions change from teasy to angry in a minute. She loves bruising my ego. 

"DONT YOU FUCKING DARE-" I scream at her. 

"- I dare and I am saying put that tiny bottle down! You are not going to drink in the office hours. At all." Lavanya utters in a seemingly authoritative tone which doesn't really suit her. 

"Who are you to tell me?" I grit my teeth. She can't give me commands just like that. 

"You get butthurt when I recite my position to you again and again." She pouts as she finally gets hold of my Gin. 

"Love stop it!" I try to stop her but she dumps it in the same polythene like some police officer who keeps a check on people in public parks.

"I'm going out guys." Lavanya turns around, her curves make a delicious sway as she does that, saying this to Vidyut who isn't able to contain his laughter. Motherf*ucker is enjoying the fight.