We settle again with a comfortable silence surrounding us. I know that she also enjoys the silence, so I just let the soft sound coming from the radio be our background noise.

I focus on driving because I don't want to miss where I need to turn to arrive where we are going the first time I drive us around because, based on the GPS, we only have 4 minutes before we arrive. I can actually see where we are going now, and I know that Bada notices where we are.

I didn't notice that I still had my right hand on Bada until I felt her start playing with the rings on my fingers. I look at where our hands are, and this makes my heart feel light, in a most heart-fluttering way, and I can't help but smile at that.

I'm a mess.

I feel my cheeks reddened so I focus in front of me and let her do what she is doing and continue driving. I just need to find a parking spot, and we can already go outside and walk around to find a place where we can just relax and people watching.

It didn't take long for me to find a spot where we could see a convenience store from where I parked my car.

"We are here," I said as I looked at her.

She's still fidgeting with the rings I have on my right-hand fingers. "I notice. And I can say that great job. You can't go wrong going to Hangang Park," she said as she seemed to notice what she's doing as she looked at me with her slowly reddening cheeks.

"Enjoying what you are doing?" I said with a smirk playing with my lips, teasing her.

She seemed to collect herself as she stopped playing with my hand and straightened her posture before clearing her throat. "Let's go," she said, changing the subject before collecting her bag and putting her phone inside.

"Stay here," I said before going outside and opening her door for her.

"What a gentlewoman you are, Y/N," she said, making me chuckle.

"Well, this is me," I said after closing the door and puffing my chest in a playful manner, seeing her shake her head with a small smile on her lips.

I remember that I still have the mat, blanket, and an outdoor pillow in my trunk and walk back to get those things.

Okay, I need to thank Eun and Bora for not doing what I said to put away those things after they used my car.

I close the trunk before making my way to where Bada is standing to see her looking around and just admiring the people who were doing their own thing.

"Hey," I said, earning her attention.

"Seems like someone already planned this," she said as she gestured to what I was holding.

"Well, I need to be ready more than not," I said, shrugging my shoulders before gesturing to her to start walking.

We walk side by side while making small talk about anything that comes to our minds as we make our way to the convenience store to buy snacks and something to drink.

"Should we split and pick what we wanted to buy?" said Bada.

"Should we?" I said, making her nod and making her way to the aisle at the very far end, away from the door we just entered to.

I look to where she is, seeing the top of her head poking out from the top of the shelves, making me let out a chuckle.

I scan everything before going to where the ramyeon are and pick whatever I see first, which is the Nongshim one. I add a hot bar, peel sausages, and to my luck, they have honey butter chips, which I also get, and some other chips I see, and I get two chocolate milk drinks and water.