𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪

"I've gotten lost in you, my darling, I barely knew you
When you waltz into my life, my life
And maybe I'm a fool or this just all feels so new
'Cause I'm obsessed with you, my love."

          lost in you - oftn         〰✧☽

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Street Woman Fighter 2, the third season of Mnet's dance competition. Unlike the first two seasons where all the participants are local crews, Street Woman Fighter 2 expands its range, inviting international dance crews with dancers from various countries like Australia, Japan, New Zealand, and China wanting to have more intense and fierce competition between the crews.

Total of nine female dance crews, domestic and international, are going to compete to grab the chance to be called as number one female dance crew in South Korea.

Y/N, the leader of Luster Nyx or most commonly known as Nyx, will participate in the second season of Street Woman Fighter. A dance crew recognized in the industry for their visuals, height, sharps moves, and battles. A name that many dancers in South Korea know. A name that will be more known even outside the country. A name that will bring "spice" to the show.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Y/NNoe Y/NAugust 01, 1993Leo180cm (5'10")

Y/N
Noe Y/N
August 01, 1993
Leo
180cm (5'10")

LIFE

- From a family of old money but only closest friends knows also the reason why she doesn't let anyone know her last name because it is not just because having Noe as last name is rare and lots of time people just connected the dots and hell break loose (like that one time when she got kidnapped when she's 11 years old)

- Attended Chungnam Foreign High School (the only school she attended that is available to the public)

- Graduated from Seoul National University and got a degree in Musical Instrument in Music as a major and Music Composition as her minor