Chapter 4

Few battles have been fought, including the battle between Bora and Biggy of LADYBOUNCE.

Their battle was interesting, in a way of how Bora acted in between their battle. With her dramatic acts and the seriousness of Biggy, they are the total opposite of each other, but in the end, Bora won, getting votes from Monika and Shownu.

4 winner's chips and none of the loser's chips. Let's keep this going, Nyx.

To make things more interesting, Lia unnie got called for the next battle, and I have a hunch on who she's going to call out as her No Respect dancer.

"As the weakest dancer, I pick Mina Myoung from Deep N Dap."

Called it.

Exclamations are heard from the majority of the dancers, especially knowing a little about their conflict.

"I've been waiting for this moment," said Tatter.

"It's a battle of the grown-ups! ", said Lusher.

I hear Mike say something like, "It's no longer fun anymore," making me snort, for I know that everyone was waiting for this battle.

"I know why they're on bad terms."

"There must be some things that need to be talked about."

"I heard that it ended badly and that they completely split up."

"I asked her to increase the draft payment. When I created the most drafts by myself, I came up with two drafts a week. I could barely sleep ten hours during one whole week. But that payment raise never happened," said Mina in the interview.

"It's supposed to help both the artist and the crew grow together. She offered a term that would cause us harm, so we naturally couldn't accept it," said Lia, explaining her side.

The tension inside the fight zone is high, leaving everyone on the edge of their seats.

Comments have been made between the two, making things even more serious than they already are.

"This program is about fighting."

"That's true."

"It has "fighter" in the title."

"The two dancers' battle begins now," said Daniel, making everyone cheer. "You guys ready? Fight!"

The music starts with Lia attacking first.

When they both come close to each other and accidentally bump into each other, shrieks and yells are heard, and some comments like "She hit her" and "They're actually fighting" are thrown.

Things are intense; it doesn't help that Mina's also responding to Lia's dance, even if it is not her turn.

As much as I want things to be more interesting than they are, I can't watch this kind of battle. Too many negative emotions are felt, and I don't want that kind of thing for me to watch.

I zoned out and waited till I heard Daniel say, 'battles over'.

But that didn't happen because, when I snapped out of it, JiA was being called by Capri to battle.

I didn't know how many battles happened before I snapped out of it or who even won between Lia and Mina, and I kind of felt bad for it.

Capri and JiA are now both standing in the fight zone, with their battle being introduced by Daniel.

JiA attacked first. She listens to the music attentively and hits every beat that has power, making us cheer for her.

Capri was just smiling with JiA.