Chapter 5

Bethany's POV

I woke up in a daze, not able to move very well. My whole body felt like it was a weight on its own. deciding to just lie for a minute I tried to think back to why I was feeling like this, maybe my father beat me again I don't recall. Opening my eyes finally, I looked at my surroundings, I was in a darkish room, on a soft bed. Looking around I was able to see little bits of the room, silhouettes of furniture I think to myself. After a few minutes I am able to move better and was getting ready to get out of bed when I heard 2 sets of feet coming down the hall. Thinking it was my mother and father I staid put and his under the blanket on the bed, trying to hide from a beating I would most likely get from them when they came through that door. 

The door opened and I was able to see 2 figures coming in, I knew then that these people were not my parents they were way to tall to be. The light was turned on and dimmed so my eyes would not be blinded. There at the door stood 2 tall, muscular men, then all the memories came back. These men grabbed me and stuck me with a needle. SHIT I WAS KIDNAPPED!!!

To say I was panicking was an understatement, all I felt at this moment in time was fear, fear of the unknown, who wouldn't be scared right now in my situation?

I was too stuck in my own panic that I did not realise that I was currently sitting in a crib, with a new set of clothes on.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?" I cried out to my kidnappers and by this point I was a crying, hyperventilation mess.

"shhh, it's okay, your okay" one of them said trying to come close to me. I screamed and pushed as far back as I could into the headrest of the crib. 

"Your okay Bethany, you need to try and calm down love or your going to make your self sick" the other one said to me. 

While I was in my own little world trying to calm myself and think they took this as an opportunity to pick me up and before I could register what was happening I was laid on some table and a strap placed over my stomach. 

"Get off me, don't you dare touch me you creep" I screamed at them. 

"Shh your okay, just need to check your diaper" one of them said.

That's when I felt it, how the hell did I not notice this before hand, clearly I was too distracted with tother things. 

"I am old enough not to need a diaper, get it off me"

"Now, Now, little ones like you need diapers, ill be quick and then we can go grab some dinner and then you can have question time how does that sound?" the man that had picked me up said. 

"No just let me go" I cried out. The tears came again and I couldn't stop them. 

He picked me up and sat with me in a rocking chair, rocking and rubbing my back while I tried to calm down and I do have to admit it was comforting but I could not let this distract me.

"You a little calmer little one?" the man other man still standing near the changing table asked.

I nodded my head slightly. I knowing that I was stuck for now. 

"Lets get introductions out the way first shall we? My name is Daniel but to you little one ill be called Daddy and over there is Luke my husband but it's Papa to you okay?" Daniel said.

I looked at them with wide eyes. They wanted me to call them Daddy and Papa, "no way am I calling you that" I whispered, for some reason my anxiety was now getting the better of me now that I had calmed down. 

"You will love just give it time" Luke said before walking out the room. Daniel then proceeded to stand up with me still on his hip and followed Luke out the room.