I changed out of Wren's pajamas and handed them back to him. Wren went through my clothes and picked out a sweater and jeans for me to wear. It seemed like he liked picking out clothes for me, so I just let him.

"When will Anne and Matthew be home?" he asked as I got dressed.

"Any minute I think," I replied. They were out running some errands and last minute Christmas shopping, and they would pick up the food while they were out.

It felt a little strange that Wren would be meeting Anne and Matthew. They weren't my parents, but they were a big part of my life. And just last month Wren basically laughed in my face at the thought of meeting them. So much had changed since then. I looked at Wren now and couldn't believe we had come so far in such a short time.

"So, are you saying we don't have time?" Wren asked, stepping closer to me.

"Time for what?" I asked.

He brought his mouth to my neck, kissing me skin slowly and sensually. His hands gripped my waist then moved lower, Wren bringing one to palm the front of my jeans. I let out a shaky breath, tilting my head back slightly to give him more access. I felt a smirk against the sensitive skin of my neck, his hand beginning to rub against me.

"Wren..." I trailed, my voice low and breathy like it was starting to be hard for me to inhale.

"Hm?" Wren hummed. "What do you want? Do you want me on my knees for you?"

Wren knew exactly what he was doing to me. It was hard for me to grasp just how much control he had over me. All he had to do was touch me and I'd be putty in his hands. It probably didn't even have to be a touch. It could be a look or a word and he'd have me.

"Yes, I want..." I trailed again. If he was feeling nice, that would be all I had to say for him to do whatever he was planning. If he was feeling like an asshole, he'd make me tell him exactly what I wanted in all the obscene words it required.

It was when Wren started unbuttoning my jeans that we heard the front door open.

"Shit," I muttered. Wren pulled away with a smirk.

"I suppose we'll have to save that for later," he said, his eyes moving up and down my body. "You might want to take care of that or cover up."

His eyes were zeroed in on where his hand had just been.

I blushed furiously at his words and pulled my sweater down so that it covered the front of my jeans.

"I hate you so much," I said with a scowl.

Wren looked at me fondly, leaning in to kiss my cheek.

"You don't." He was right. Of course, I didn't.

We stayed in my room for a moment before Wren motioned toward the door.

"Well," he said. "Introduce me."

I led Wren down the stairs and to the kitchen where Anne, Matthew, and Micah were setting the food on the table. Anne was the first to notice us when we arrived and she had a wide smile on her face.

"Hi guys!" she exclaimed, walking over to Wren with her hand held out. "It's so good to meet you, Wren. I'm Anne."

Wren shook her hand and then Matthew's as he walked over.

"It's lovely to meet you both," he said politely. "It's nice to see you again, Micah."

"Yeah, you too," Micah replied, grinning over at me like he was in on some type of secret I had no idea about.

After we got settled at the table with food on our plates, Anne and Matthew started asking Wren all sorts of questions, which would have made me uncomfortable if I were him, but he took it in stride. If Wren was good at one thing, it was talking, though he was good at other things too.