Chapter 1

You were sat in detention after getting in another argument with a teacher, it wasn't uncommon for you to be in detention you often got detentions the teacher always told you needed to sort out your attitude but you never really cared the only teacher that ever dealt with your attitude was Mr Aizawa who would sometimes come to talk to you in detention. 

You sigh to yourself looking around the familiar room when you hear someone walk in. He was tall kinda handsome. His red hair looked perfect. You look away before he notices that you were staring. The handsome stranger notices you and walks over. His scent hits you and you immediately recognize it. 

"whats and omega doing in detention hmm cutie" he smirks then leans in a bit closer "you got an alpha" 

you look at him for second before scoffing "that's none of your damn business now back the fuck off" i snarl 

He look taken back at first then smirks again "ooooo someone's a bit mad" he teased obviously very amused. 

you roll your eyes at his stupid response he's already annoying you and he hasn't even been here 2 minutes typical alphas. You stand up collecting your things before walking out of detention. you couldn't handle the stench of alpha you're an omega for a reason. 

The man watches you "hey, where are you going?~ Come back" he smiles following you out of the room. 

You turn around getting clearly more annoyed with his presence "i said back off or ill break your bones like a twig" you snap 

He takes a step back and hold his hands up "Oh, you're scary!~" he says sarcastically then takes a few steps forwards you. You turn around again and starting walking off. you feel someone grab you and pull you. You fall backwards into something hard you look up and see that you're pressed up against the strangers chest. "you wouldn't hurt me pup" 

You growl at the nickname and pull away from him getting into a fighting stance "do you really want me to do this" you snarl looking him in his beautiful red eyes. 

He smirks also getting into a fighting stance "this is going to be fun my little pup" 

You raise your voice "i'm not yours and i will never be and never ever call me pup again or ill rip your throat out" you take a swing at him but misses 

"is that all you got" he said smugly dodging the swing then standing up straight "you know you aren't as scary as you think you are" 

You growl swinging at him again while hes off guard hitting him square in the face. he stumbles backwards holding his face then smirks looking at you. You smile to yourself then you hear a teacher shouting your name. 

You turn around and see a teacher come out of the detention room you quickly run off in the opposite direction avoiding the teacher and leaving the guy there you hear him mutter something under his breath that sounded like what a coward...

You continue running and mumbles "stupid ass alphas" you run around a corner out of sight of the teacher and the red haired alpha that has been annoying you for the past hour. 

kirishimas POV 

i watch as the girl runs away then walk off in the direction of the dorms but all i can think about is that girl. i don't understand why i keep thinking of her she's just and omega but there's just something about her that i cant ignore i need to see her again she's not like the other females in my pack i want to be her mate and i will do whatever i can to make her join my pack and become my mate i wont rest until i do.