𝗧𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮 (𝗜 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗙𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝗿𝗸)

Începe de la început

Bella frowned. "Callie, Mark didn't even do anything. He shouldn't have to talk to Derek first. Derek threw the punches," she said.

Callie hid behind Mark as Arizona walked by. "What, uh- what are you doing?" He asked.

"I went all "say anything" on the peds surgeon in front of the peds surgeon's date, So now I am hiding from the peds surgeon," Callie told him.

"Mature."

Callie rolled her eyes as she turned to Mark. "Um, you got in a fistfight. No judging," she said.

Bella watched as Callie walked off. She grabbed Mark's hand. "The hand!"

"Oh crap. Sorry. Listen, don't listen to Callie. Wait for Derek to talk to you. Okay?" She said as she kissed him.

Mark said nothing. He knew he missed Derek. But he wasn't going to be the one who went crawling back to him.

****

Bella smiled as she saw Grace. "Hey. I haven't seen you in a couple of days," she said.

Grace nodded. "Yeah. I know. Are you okay?" She asked. She knew she had been worried about her best friend.

Bella smiled. She sighed. "I'm okay. A little pissed with what happened. But I'm okay. Are you? You look so pale," she commented.

"No I'm good. Don't worry about me. Derek hasn't left the couch in three days."

Bella shrugged. "Oh well. I know he's my brother. But Mark did nothing wrong. He wanted to be honest about the whole Lexie thing. Because let's be real, the interns were gossiping about it," she said.

Grace pulled her into an hug. She smiled. "I love you Isabella."

"Love you too Gracie. We're gonna be okay. We always are," Bella told her as they hugged again.

****

The residents are at a nurse's station. Izzie turned to Alex. "Look at you- - Your stethoscope around your neck, charting ... I can totally see you in ten years, a little salt and pepper in your hair, big- Shot attending. You're gonna be a rock star, Alex," she said.

Alex rolled his eyes. "Shut up. Freak."

Bella and Grace stood with a grin on their faces. She looked up as the interns walked over. "Dimwits alert," she said.

"Dr. Stevens, we've been working on the patient "x" case, and we have a couple of ideas," the intern said to Izzie.

Izzie nodded. "Great, let's get to work."

Alex turned to Bella and Grace. "What's this patient "x" thing that's taking all the interns? And when's it gonna be over? I need minions to do my crap work," he said.

Izzie shook her head. "She Some new teaching thing," she said as she walked off with the interns.

Cristina turned to look at the others. "You know, we're all killing ourselves to get into the o. R. When's the last time Izzie held a scalpel? She's falling behind. She's like the new O'Malley," she said.

Alex shook his head. "Izzie's nothing like O'Malley."

"Hello."