Rishabh took the glass of water from the table and threw at his face.

Ishan gasped suddenly getting off balanced and his seat falling back. Shubman was quick to hold him otherwise with the big thud of the chair Ishan would surely be toppling over it too.

"Hnng" Ishan groaned while squinting his eyes. Shubman helped him standing up while Hardik pulled the chair back.

"Where am I?" Ishan huffed when Hardik helped him to sit back.

"Don't tell me he forgot everything, Ishan your name is Ishan and your best friend is me, Rishu," Rishabh quickly spoke.

"Shut up, I am his best friend." Shubman replied.

"Not for long enough," Rishabh snickered.

"Bhai what's happening?" Ishan asked looking at Hardik.

"We are going to have breakfast and you weren't waking u—"

"You fucked with your supposedly straight bestfriend," Rishabh butted in.

"Huh?" Ishan looked at him.

"No, we did not had sex." Shubman said. Ishan looked back at him with confusion prominent on his facial expressions.

Well he didn't expected to have this kind of conversation just after he woke up.

"The situation you told us suggest something else," Rohit snorted.

"Bhai you too?" Shubman whined.

"What is happening? Can someone tell me?" Ishan asked.

Shubman pursed his lips.

"Shubi" Ishan murmured patting his arm.

"Trust me you aren't ready to know this," Shubman sighed.

"Why? And wait what happened to your neck?" Ishan asked seeing the numerous amount of hickies littering on his neck.

"Don't you remember? It's you who did it," Virat asked.

Ishan's eyes widened.

"W-what? Me?" He looked at Shubman who looked away.

"Shubi please tell me,"

"You will freak out."

"I will not!"

"Promise?"

"Promise now please tell." Ishan urged and Shubman sighed before telling him all the things he remembered. The night was a whole blur after drinking the water and then the morning scenario he remember in bits. Ishan listened to it, his breathe hitching every once in a while.

"Fuck" He squealed before checking his pockets wildly.

"What happened?" Hardik asked, they weren't expecting this reaction.

"Where is my phone?" Ishan asked.

"In the room, but why do you need your phone?" Shubman asked.

"I have to call Naman." Ishan said standing up from his chair.

Shubman clicked his tongue in annoyance.

"Ouh yeah, little mister boyfriend here cheated on his better half on the first day of getting together. Now you will go tell everything to him like a good boyfriend right," Shubman scoffed.

"Please not now Shubi," Ishan huffed before trying to go out of the room.

Keyword 'trying'. Because Shubman held him back from going out by grabbing his arm.

"Why not now? Why are you adamant on ignoring us for him?" Shubman asked.

"I am not ignoring any of you. I am just scared because what if he already saw what happened yesterday? I can't take any chance." Ishan sighed.

"How will he even see anything? He was not even in the hotel let alone being in our bathroom." Shubman said.

"He wasn't but his spy cams were," Ishan replied and everyone looked at him with confused eyes. 

"Oh yeah, you guys never gave me any chance to explain to you. For you I was a dumb head who got stockholm syndrome for my kidnapper right." Ishan scoffed.

"Ishan can you tell us what do you mean?"

"I can't explain everything right now. Just know Naman has spy cameras in my bedroom and bathroom and if he saw whatever me and Shubi did it's going to be a big trouble. I have to go and explain things to him," Ishan murmured his breathe hitching in fear.

"Well kind of a good news then. He is in prison right now, so he can't check the cameras," Rishabh said.

"What? He is where? Didn't we decided onto not complaining against him?" Ishan looked at them in disbelief.

"We never decided onto anything. It was only you who wanted him to not be sent anywhere. So when you went after Shubman we sent him to the place he deserves, jail." Virat said.

"Argh," Ishan sighed banging his head against the table a little too hard that he fainted, literally.

---

CRYSTAL_SNOW_WRITES I don't have any words for the comment spam you do every night to ask for updates bruhh 😭😭🤌

I am in I am in love with them and the way you come around 9-10 pm every night ready to spam those fun comments asking for update —