10. Sassy queen.

My head was killing me so much I had to fight myself to keep my eyes open. I did not remember the end of the night, but I am sure I drank way too much. My organs were twisting inside my stomach and I thought I might throw up as soon as I realized there was a big arm wrapping my body. 

I slowly turned my head only to see Lando sleeping on our pillow wall and clinging onto my body. What about knowing how to keep your distance? And what about sleeping on your arm and not pillows? 

I tried to get out of his grip, but it only tightened and his face came closer to my back. You've got to be kidding me... 

''Lando?'' No response. ''Norris.'' Still nothing. ''For fucks sake, NORRIS!'' He jumped up a bit and squealed grabbing his head. He opened one eye and after seeing me, he fell back on the pillows grabbing my arm and pulling me back to land on him. 

''Go back to sleep, you monster.'' I furrowed my brows, is he for real? 

''I would like to, but someone's arms are suffocating me.'' He lessened the grip a bit, but didn't let go of me. 

''That's not what I meant, can you let go off me and go to sleep on your side?'' 

''And that's why I prefer the drunk you.'' He let go of me and moved a bit away. ''Back to square one we go.'' He murmured under his breath, but I could still hear him. 

''What do you mean?'' 

''I thought we both got comfortable around each other yesterday, we don't have to be scared of each others touch simply because it's fake.'' 

''So what, now you want to cuddle when no one sees? Can't you call your little ass lickers for that?'' 

''I can, but you'll whine about risking our careers.'' 

''That sucks for you then. But a little detox won't hurt.'' I gave him a sarcastic smile and got up to go and take a shower. 

''Neither of us have to go through a detox and we can keep the secret safe...'' He shouted at me while I was closing the doors. 

Did he just proposed me to be friends with benefits? Or am I still drunk and don't understand basic english? 

He's such a man, can't he really go without sex for longer than a week? And I mean god knows what he was doing the days we weren't together in Singapore or while I was in Milan. 

I let go of thinking about his sex life and hopped into the shower. Since he already put out the soaps, I didn't bother to look for mine and just used his. I mean it's the same thing and he's rich, I'm sure he wouldn't mind. I heard a knock on the door the second I was about to finish and step out. 

''Liv?''

''Yeah?'' I wrapped myself in the towel just in case, because I was pretty sure I didn't lock those doors. 

''You done now? I have to brush my teeth or I will literally vomit on our bed.'' I rolled my eyes and opened the door, only to see him standing in his underwear and covering his mouth. 

''And you were sleeping so close to me, the risks I take for my career.'' I fake sighted and let him inside. 

''Congrats to you big girl!'' He sarcastically said and started brushing his teeth. ''I hate the alcohol smell when I'm hungover.'' 

''Same. Move a bit I have to brush my hair or It'll be so frizzy you'll not be able to see my face.'' 

He grabbed the brush and hid it behind his back. I rolled my eyes after I understood what he meant.