3. Yet again, Danny Ric was correct.

I was heading to my first official meeting with Zak and their PR manager Charlotte. We exchanged a few emails throughout the week, but decided to just fly me out to Miami and get started at this Grand Prix. Made sense to me, because if it turns out to be a disaster I can just catch a few hour plane back to England and not have to go on with a however many hours from Singapore, which is next on the calendar.

If it couldn't be even more evident by now, I'm not the biggest fan of flying and my body is not dealing too well with jet lags.

''Just be yourself and tell them what you want to gain from this partnership. To be fair they were really nice and understanding in the mails, Charlotte is also a woman so she gets that the hate you're getting is unfounded.'' Maria took my hand and stopped me for a second to look me in the eyes.

She then proceeded to take out two paddock passes for us, which allowed us to get through the gates. There weren't too many people there yet since it was only Wednesday, so almost everyone we were passing were either mechanics or workers still setting up some parts of the paddock.

''I hope that Danny is here, he texted me yesterday saying that he already landed.''

Few minutes later we were entering the Mclaren building. The size of it made me fell a bit small and scared, but the warm welcoming we got right after entering made me smile.

''Hi, Im Ella and I assume you're Olivia, right?'' I nodded ''Great, let me get you guys to Zaks office, he's already waiting for you two.''

We entered a pretty big room, that was equipped in a decent sized desk and a few shelves. Behind the desk there was Zak Brown, the CEO of Mclaren. He looked up from his computer and smiled at us.

''Hello girls, come on and sit down with me. Charlotte is going to be here in a minute.'' We said hello and sat across from him. ''So Olivia if I remember correctly we have already briefly met last year right?

''Yeah, at some of your guys' event in London. Great event though, I had a blast with Daniel and his mechanics.''

''Im glad to hear that you had fun. Wish I could've joined you guys, but unfortunately the boss never get to let loose in parties like that. Too many investors to take care of.''

''Completly understandable, hopefully we will have another chance to party together, maybe some Danny Ric Miami win?'' He smiled widely and shook his head in agreement.

I kew that Zak wasn't the bad guy here and Daniel was right, he is a great guy outside of his work, so there's no reason for me to be rude and unprofessional here. Before we started speaking again I heard the door open and saw a short blonde woman hitting us with one of the biggest smiles I've ever seen. Like Danny level smile.

''Hi, I'm Charlotte, sorry for being a bit late, kiddos were awful.'' I guess I made a bit weird face, because she quickly explained ''Not my real kids, but Daniel and Lando definitely act like them and they're 6 and 7.'' We all laughed and then proceeded to get into the specifics of my work.

''We would like for you to obviously model Daniels merch along with our general team ones, but also we think it would be good for both you and him to record a few gigs where you're having fun, doing the things you usually do. We know that your PR suffers a bit from the rumors about you two and unfortunately his started to also be affected by it and we don't like that.'' Her voice was really soft and delicate which made me trust her a bit quicker than I would've liked.

Obviously this is a big company, shuffling with milions od dollars daily, even if they're saying that they want to help my image, the thing they care about most is Daniels. I dissociated for a second and started thinking if that isn't the only reason why they contacted us back.