5. You're drier than my rice cakes...

''So really no telling anyone? Not even Danny?'' I tried my puppy eyes on Charlotte and maybe they work on Mari, but that woman was unbreakable. This was my third time asking her face to face, I already lost count on how many texts I sent her throughout today.

''Oli I really like you, you know?" I smiled and wanted to respond that I obviously like her too but she was faster "Please don't make me start hating you" I looked at her shocked "I'm just kidding, but unfortunately no, no telling anyone Danny included. I feel like to many people know already and it's only us 6 on it, we can't risk any press finding out because I think I would burry myself alive from embarrassment of being the creator of this"

"Don't be embarrassed about it, you are saving our asses out here! It's probably not the ideal way for you to do it, but if it'll work then you're a literal magician"

"See? That's why I like you, why can't Lando be this calm and appreciative? After the meeting he made me call him like 20 times because he's been hanging up after every few sentences." I couldn't help but laugh a little "I see you also find it funny? Guess you two might not be as bad of a match as I thought"

She didn't give me enough time to respond as she vanished behind the doors of her room. I was supposed to be heading downstairs to film the video with Daniel since Charlotte tried to come up with some excuses as to why we couldn't film in the morning. She only told him half of a lie, because I was actually in a meeting and couldn't go to him, but it wasn't because of negotiating the last parts of my contract, more like creating a new, even scarier one.

A one that I know he wouldn't be happy with. He has always been protective of my heart and I'm pretty sure that if I would have had him with me at all times scaring the bad boys away I wouldn't be in this situation right now.

I saw him waiting for me on the couch that was set up for us. We quickly waved to each other and started getting our little microphones clipped to our shirts.

„So, why couldn't we film in the morning? We could be done by now and eating pizza in my drivers room..."

„I know and I'm sorry but we wanted to negotiate a better pay and more secure contract for me so I wouldn't be stressing so much." Danny just nodded and we sat down ready to film.

„Okay guys, so we're gonna give you the little papers you wrote the questions on and Olivia is going to start, it was your idea so I guess I don't have to explain what you have to do?" We nodded. He clapped and started counting down until we could start.

„Hello my beautiful papayas, today I have a special guest with me- Olivia, my stinky but amazing best friend" I furrowed my brows but didn't cut in „We are going to be asking each other questions and if me or her don't want to answer we have to eat something from this table." He pointed down and got quiet for a second, probably trying to figure out himself what even are those things.

„As you can see those things don't look very tasty, so hopefully we won't have to eat them. Okay you're up first" I reached for the paper and immediately laughed. I'm so glad that they let me do this one. „Now Danny why don't you tell us what did you do after we got back from last years Australian GP?"

I couldn't stop myself so I started giggling as soon as I saw his face turning red.

„I would love to tell this great story to our fans, but unfortunately I might have to pass. Pick me something and let's move on, please"

„You can try this one, looks like it might just be some smelly jello?" I looked up at the crew waiting for an explanation „Oh it's a durian, have you ever heard of it?" Danny quickly shook his head „It's just a smelly exotic fruit, but I think it might actually taste pretty decent, here you eat half of this piece and I'll try some too"