8. What are you doing here?

I was laying in Marias bed playing with the little one while she was packing. She was soon to be flying to see her parents in Argentina, while my flight to the UK was in the evening. The boys have the last race before the break in three days and they insisted we leave to Spain right after they're finished.  Which means I'll have only two full days at home after quite some time to sort my closet out, buy things for the trip and pack. 

''Why did you even get this mad at him?'' I stopped playing with the dog and looked at her confused. ''I mean, yes, there are a few rumors about you two, but you haven't made any steps to start making it a reality yet. Mclaren gave you a few months to make it official and you're stressing like he would do that when you two are already official.'' 

''I just don't want to make a fool out of myself again.'' 

''Honey, if he fucks up then he is going to be a fool, not you. This time it will all be official, people will root for you two and if he will hurt you publicly, they will just all hate him for treating his girlfriend poorly and being a disappointment.'' 

''Maybe, but still... I think it's some PTSD speaking through me.'' I laughed. 

''You're scared and I get that, but he hasn't fucked up yet, the thing hasn't even properly started in Miami. The contract? Yes. But more people than the ones who read those shitty gossip pages didn't even have a clue that you know each other yet.'' 

''Now neither of us can fuck up, I already saw the photos of us leaving the restaurant and that video of the paparazzi asking us about what we are... Thankfully everyone is commenting about how disrespectful he was and not how awkward we looked together.'' 

''Yeah, you should definitely work on that. You have the trip to get comfortable around each other, use that time wisely.'' 

''Will do boss.'' I saluted her, hugged her goodbye and wished her a safe trip. I also said goodbye to Buck and went to my room. 

~~~

I was on a flight back to UK, before we took off I saw that both boys were doing good on their free practices, so that made my mood a little bit better. I didn't think I would ever feel that way, but I do actually really miss being in the garage and seeing everything live.

I did really like F1 before, but after experiencing it in a different, more raw and close way this year I think I actually got obsessed. Plus with Mclaren slowly getting better it's starting to get really nerve wracking, but also exciting to watch. 

I landed and took a cab to my place. During the ride I checked and saw that Danny finished P6, while Norris ended P4 and by quite a good time difference to P5 which was Perez. Redbull under Mclaren? That's a rare sight.

Me: Congrats champ, P6 looks promising for the race!! 

DannyRic<3:  It's only the first practice, but thank Oli, means the world to me stinky<3 

I got into my apartment and just sat down on my couch slowly looking around the place. There is so many unfinished things in here, due to the lack of time, but also inspiration. Ever since I moved back here in total I've spent here maybe few months and you could definetly feel that. I promised myself to get it done after I get back from Spain, but now I just cleaned it a bit and started doing a few weeks worth of laundry. 

Norris: I think P4 deserves at least your dry congratulations, no? 

I rolled my eyes at him and sent him an image I found online that was saying ''good job mate'' 

Norris: Thank goodness no one has access to our phones, cause you would blow this whole thing up in a matter of one text... 

Me: I would rather sell snails for a living than have to act lovey dovey towards you in texts too...I need at least one place where I don't have to act.