4. They will get their story...

After I opened my eyes I grunted and quickly grabbed my phone to check the time. I forgot to set up an alarm so I was scared that I slept through the filming hours. Thankfully I woke up fairly early, but now my concern wasn't the time, it was the spam of messages from Maria that caught me off guard. I sighed out loud after reading some of the newest ones. After clicking on the links she sent me I literally felt like crying my eyes out. There was a few photos of me and Norris from our walk to the parking lot uploaded to some gossip pages that I guess have already decided that we must be together.

I'm so stupid that sometimes I can't even believe that I'm a real person. I had one job, literally one job. Do good at the photo shoots and not get into any scandal and what do I do?

I get into a scandal literally the same day i sign the contract...
Despite not felling too well I hopped into a shower for a quick refreshing before Maria comes here and completely rips my head off. I want to at least look decent at my funeral.

While getting ready all I could think about is how much I hate media. Yes, we were close in those pictures, but you could clearly see that we're both drunk and why couldn't they go with the narrative that we're just friends helping each other? Was that really that hard to not get into dating rumors?

Of course it wasn't but it wouldn't give them as many clicks.

I heard a knock on my doors, so I opened them and to my surprise there was no yelling, just two arms wrapping around me and hugging me tightly.

''We are gonna figure it out sunshine. And if they won't stop with the dating rumors I promise you to find each and one of those journalist and ripp their head off.'' I laughed for a second and pulled out of the hug.

''Thank you Mari, you are an angel, really.'' I instructed her to get into my room and closed the doors. ''So what do you want to know?'' She looked at me surprised ''I did not sleep with him nor did I even flirt with him... Gosh now that I think about it I'm not even sure if I like him in a friendly way, he's a total weirdo, but what were we supposed to do? Just fall every few meters or work together and get to the car in few minutes?''

''Olivia I am not mad and I don't need your explanations for anything that's going on in your love life. If there's nothing between you two than great, but even if there was I would be supportive. Now we just have to head to a meeting with Zak and the rest.'' I murmured a few swear words under my nose and hid my face in my palms ''Don't panic, he didn't sound mad in the phone call, more worried that his drivers were that drunk in the middle of the week''

''Yeah I guess that also wasn't the smartest, was it?'' She shook her head ''Let's go then and get this over with as soon as possible''

We were heading through the paddock talking through any possible ways to silence this rumor, but the paps appearing along the walk and asking me questions about Lando made it hard to get anywhere with the ideas.

The paddock was still free of most of the drivers or celebrities, but I guess the photos made some of the paparazzis get here sooner than they were supposed to.

To my surprise Lando was waiting for us in front of the building, which didn't make me too happy. Now there will be photos of us walking in together, great.

''Sorry Liv, I know that that's the last thing you need right now, I truly thought that there would be no paps, especially in the middle of the week.'' I just nodded and entered the room which was already filled with other staff members.

''Hello Olivia and Maria, how are you two today?'' Zak was nice, too nice which caught me off guard so I just froze in place for a second. I felt a little push from Mari, so I slightly shook my head and sat down in one of the chairs.