7. See you at 7:30;)

I was finishing up my shoot with Zara and I could already feel how great of a shoot that was. The photos are going to be amazing and most importantly this was one of the funniest and easy going shoots that I've ever done, it felt like before all those dramas. 

After the party in Miami, I decided to fly to Milan few days sooner, because I didn't feel like seeing Lando and having to act like I'm not mad at him. Daniel was a bit worried and sad, but after I reminded him that soon we will spend almost a full week together at Carlos' house, he let me go and wished me a fun time in Milan. It was fun, I won't deny that, but last night me and Mari were out in a club and I had an awfully hard time turning all those pretty faces down. There's a few shows happening in a few days and a lot of models are already here, so I spent like 4 hours whining in Maris ear how sad and annoyed I am that I can't even dance with any male. 

''We got it! You've been amazing Olivia... Those photos, especially the ones in the first outfit? Those are magazine cover worthy!'' I smiled and slightly hugged Arron- the photographer. He was such a nice, kind and funny person, it's been a pleasure working with him. 

I got to my room and started changing into my sweats. I've been so sleepy this whole day, that all I've been thinking about is laying in my bed and sleeping for the next 48 hours. Before I could pack my bags and leave I heard my phone ring. It was Charlotte which surprised me a bit. She has not texted me for a few days now and Mari said that she's giving us a free hand with staring to show up a bit more interest in each other at least through social media. 

CharlottePR: Olivia, Lando just landed in Milan, you two have a reservation made at Chicos at 8. Show up and make us all proud. It's game time! 

And I guess that's it for giving us a free hand. I know that they're not exactly happy with how slow we're moving this thing, we haven't even followed each other on any socials yet. They wanted it to be believable, slow but real looking and we have not done anything to make it even a possibility for anyone that doesn't follow gossip pages. Which is not good since the roumours and articles are still coming up every few days. I didn't even have enough time to put my phone down when it rang again. 

Norris: See you at 7:30 Liv;)

Me: Fuck you Norris. 

Is he seriously lacking something in his brain? The few times I've asked myself that I wasn't too serious, but now I'm genuinely wondering if there's something wrong with him...

He acts irresponsibly, then comes drunk to my room says that he's sorry and he thinks that it's all good between us already and he can text me like nothing happened? 

I got back to my hotel room, texted with Mari for a bit, getting back and forth about how this shoot went, since she couldn't come with me. Little demon had to go to the vet since he decided to eat something off the road and scare the living shit out of her with throwing up all morning. Thankfully he is all good now. After that I got a quick nap in and started getting ready. I did my makeup like I normally would and stood in front of my suitcase wondering what should I even wear. 

It's not like I have a huge amount of experience in dating, I have never even been on like an official date, where the guy comes and picks you up all dressed up and shit. I quickly checked out the vibe of the restaurant and decided to go with a little black, backless dress cause you can never go wrong with them. 

I got a text from Norris that he's on his way and to come downstairs, which I did after grabbing my bag and the hotels card. He was waiting in front of his car swiping through is phone. I came up to him and coughed to get his attention. 

''Hi, sorry. I wanted to check all those stupid tabloids to make sure nothing spilled out from Miami. I've been so paranoid after your words that this kinda became my daily ritual.''