Me: Rose what's happening?

??: sorry I'm late!

A masculine voice echoed in the room and we noticed a guy running towards us with a giant bouquet in his hands. As the distance reduced between us, I could see how handsome the guy was. He stopped right in front of me.

Rose: it's alright, we just arrived.

??: thank god. I was caught in a massive traffic.

Rose: so let me give an introduction.

She said glancing at both of us. 

Rose: so this is Han Seo-jun. And she's...

Seojun: I know, aditi. Nice to meet you.

I was stunned, alarmed, and amazed he knew my name. How!!? He forwarded his hand for a handshake. I was hesitant but eventually, I gave up. He gently shook my hand and kissed it before letting it go, making me blush. he noticed my flushed face and chuckled making me more embarrassed.

Rose: aditi seojun oppa is your date tonight

Me: w..what??

I asked her with my eyes popping out. She just shrugged

Rose: yeah.

Aishh!! This girl!! How can she set me up on a blind date without asking me first¿??????!!!

Me: Rose, can I have a word with you in private, please?

She nodded and we strolled to the corner.

Me: Rose have you lost your mind? How can you set me up on a date without my consent??

Rose: as I said it was a surprise?

Me: Rose no!

I facepalmed, letting out a sigh of frustration.

Rose: don't you like him aditi?

Me: it's not like that.

Rose: then what's the problem?!

She whined

Rose: you have been single for ages and that makes me sad! I am just being your fairy godmother, giving you a prince instead of an ugly pumpkin car!

Me: But Rose I'm not willing to date yet.

Rose: then evolve it, and besides Seojun is a nice man he will treat you right.

Me: but..

Rose: no buts! Let's go back it's rude to make him wait this long.

With that, she dragged me towards the guy. He beamed looking at us.