"Come on sir, let's go."

"Eh? Um ...that,"that so called old man didn't have the time to refuse.

The washroom was end of the corridor. New simply stopped in front of the door gesturing the cubicle inside,

"Now you may go sir."

That man's expression suddenly changed. He put on a really ugly smile and started to touch New's hand.

New knew what he was dealing. It was just an excuse to go to the washroom.

"What do you mean by go? You see I'm drunk. I might fall anytime soon."

That man's hand already started to roam his stomach which New avoided while stepping back.

"You must've been workout to have such fine muscles. You're actually better than the other one. I like the young people like you know. Your boss don't even value you," and then started touching again.

The reason why New is being tolerating this because he saw this man several times in the company. This guy is going to invest huge amount for the project that Tay's company owns. He just don't want to make any problems for his boss.

Or else he could just break his hyoid bone with his bare hands, giving this man an instant death. New snapped out of his own thoughts.

'i can't just simply kill people like this. After all I'm living in a society now.'

That man couldn't smell New's bloodlust because he was full of unholy thoughts. New tightly restrains this man's hand to stop to go down more farther.

New took a huge step, backing away from him.

"It looks like you don't need my help as you're fully sobar. So if you excuse me."

New doesn't even bother to bow at him and just about to turn around until.... that man hastily grabbed his hand.

"Excuse you?! No way! You see I'm pretty much interested in you. I saw you quite a few times in the office. That boss of yours definitely doesn't treasure someone as precious as you. He is such a young and ignorant brat who is so full of himself. Come on don't be afraid. Just give me some good times."

"The way my boss treat me shouldn't be your concern sir. Be careful what you say in front of me," New said coldly.

Tay might be rude to New but he isn't some kind of ignorent brat

Tay might be rude to New but he isn't some kind of ignorent brat. He have the sense to respect others. Also care about his employees even though he never showed to them. At lest he isn't a perverted person like this old bastard in front of him.

The scenes of that drunken night appears in New's mind. How much he struggles to break free but his boss ended up kissing him to senseless.

'well maybe sometimes?' New thought.
(A/N: New means Tay as being perverted sometime.)