Warning

Tay's POV:

'.....a threat from an obsessive lover who was rejected by his former lover.'

Those words of his kept ranging inside of my head that I couldn't help myself but get drowned by alcohol. His words and that bloody scene of my cabin, I want to wipe it off out of my mind.

He is too good for his own job. As if he could see through me. This was what terrified me today.

I kept thinking with my eyes closed when I felt the presence of someone in my room.

Is it New? Why would he come to my room this late of the night?

I tried to keep myself calm. Footsteps were coming closer and closer and stopped in front of me. The glass in my hand is being slowly pulled away.
In that instant I grabbed that person's hand with my free hand and pulled towards me.

It is New. He was startled but instantly put a distance between us. Yeah, we were really close.

My mind was kinda jumbled because of alcohol so I don't know what kind of expression I was giving right now. He was sure trying to pull his hands off but I gripped harder.

For the first time, I saw his expression creaked a bit. So I thought about playing with him a bit.

"Trying to kill me?"

He was quite for a few seconds then answered,

"No."

"Then what the hell are you doing in my room? Without my permission."

"I thought you were sleeping. So I just trying to take the glass off from your hand. You might get hurt if that glass slipped out of your hand and break. After all you're barefooted."

I released his hand after realizing that I'm still gripping it. I slowly put the glass back on the table then lean back comfortably.

"Mr. New Thitipoom, your way of observing things is sometimes way more terrifying," I snickered as I said.

"Sorry Mr Tawan it's a bad habit of mine."

"Glad that you know about it. That's why.... you should use your bad habit where it needed be. Don't get into too deep of someone's personal life," I warned him about the last line as looked into his eyes.

As for how intelligent he is, he probably got the point of my warning.

"I'll keep that in mind,"he bowed to me and then left.

I just don't want him to see through me. Not my vulnerable side. After all,I don't trust him completely.

The next day:

"I was so worried about you as soon as I heard what happened yesterday. You must be terrified," my uncal said as he sipped his green tea that I ordered.

My mood was already worse since morning because of terrible headache. It gotten even worst when I came to know that my uncle Sam Lowkhunsombat was waiting for me in my cabin.

"I made sure no one could find out about what happened yesterday. But as smart as you are, nothing can escape from your eyes. I won't even surprised if you say which soaps I used today in shower,"I said with a smile.

"HA HA HA you're as humorous as always Tay. Sorry if you find it uncomfortable but whatever I did was because I'm worried for you. You're the only symbol of my big brother left behind. Of course I have to take care of you. I always warned about that Off guy but you never taken that seriously. Look what he cau.........."