Sneak Out

Tay's POV:

I don't know what got me earlier, pinning him over the wall, asking what am I to him. Am I out of my mind? It's all getting me confused. I did order him to ruin that shitty meeting. But when he did and got so many insults, I felt guilty. Damn I feel so guilty for him. Cause I'm the reason he did this.

Why? Why do I feel this way?

Days passed by and my wrath on him got intensified.

"The flush in my bathroom isn't working. Go fix it."

These feelings won't go away no matter how hard I try.

"Why are you eating when you are guarding me? You trash!"

All of my anger I was taking out on him.

"Put my clothes in order in my closet It got all messy."

I started making him do things that he shouldn't do. His only job is to protect me, but everyday I'm making it worse for him.

"Why do you always show up in front of me? Can't you tell I don't want to see your face."

I wanted to make him get annoyed, to get pissed. But this guy does everything whatever stupid shit I told him to do. Without any questioning.

Why do you bother me so much?

Just like that one month passed.

"Wayar Corp. accepted the deal that the mayor offered. So they are looking forward to working with us,"Toy said giving me the agreement paper.

"Well they have no reason to reject. Unless Mr. Wayar listens to his stupid son."

Me and Joss Wayar went to the same college. We were kinda rivals at that time. Well to be precise, he's the one who always tried to compete with everything. Though he would always fail miserably.

"Then we're gonna meet them next week to discuss the blueprint. I guess the Mayor's secretary will bring that for us."

"Fair enough."

"I'm really excited about this project. Two big companies are going to collaborate on this big project. But boss, you never liked the idea about collaborating with other companies. Then why agreed this time?" Toy asked.

"It's not that I don't like the idea of collaboration, it's just that I don't find others trustworthy. Well as you know, Wayer Corp has been ruled in this area for decades. Where we are just a newborn baby. Just begin to take baby steps. And after all, I once said to Mr Wayer that there will be a day where we both gonna work together in the future on a big project. So I should show him that that day really came ," I said with a smile.

"What! You know Mr Wayer that long? Oh wow ! You really is something boss."

I just chuckled at his remark.

Next week we are finally able to meet them.

"Hello Mr Wayer. It's a pleasure to work along with you," I put a big smile on my face when I greeted him. Of course it was genuine.

"Oh young man, you really did what you said huh," he said while taking my hand for a handshake.

I was shocked to know that he remembered what I said years ago.

"You remember?"I couldn't help but ask.

"Of course I do. The determination on your face was really something that I admired most. Ahem unlike someone who is lack of it," the last comment was literally directed towards his son who was behind him.