Prologue

"In my whole life, I never trusted people wholeheartedly. I always feels that someday, they'll stab me behind my back.

In my whole life, I always think about myself. Always care about myself. Well I won't surprise if someone says that I'm selfish.

People think that the person whom I will fall in love with, would be the most luckiest person in this world. Huh! They never know that there is no space for love in my heart. Aren't they too fool?"

Tay glanced at the person who was seems very fond of the prescription in his hand.

"But you. Look what you've done to me. For the first time in my life, I was urged to trust you more than my life.

For the first time, I really care about you rather than myself.

For the first time, I want to make a space in my heart."

The other one walk towards him with a glass of water and handful of medicines.

"Take these. Those will ease your pain and you'll feel better."

New said blankly with no emotion on his face. Tay looked at him for a while and sighed. He finally took his medicines.

"You don't have anything to say?" Tay asked.

"I should leave. You rest."

Tay chuckled bitterly. Thinking that how pathetic he might looked now. Saying all these stupid stuffs. But again, he ask,

"You think my words from earlier are fake, aren't you?"

"Yes."

New didn't even hesitate before answer and that hurt Tay. He suddenly laughed which made New a bit startled.

"I..I won't blame you if you think my words are fake. I always did that to you, didn't I? But .............this time those were not just empty words.
I really mean it."

New sighed.

"Mr. Tawan, I'm just here as your bodyguard. My only job is to protect you in which I have failed already. Like you, I also don't have any emotions. I always lived in shadows. The light was like a cursed to me. Just because you're special case I agreed to do this job. So I beg you, don't make it hard for me."

Tay snickered after hearing New.

"It's better when you don't talk I guess. You don't have any emotions? What a joke huh!?"

"Please excuse me,"New bowed and was about to leave but.....

Tay hastily pulled him. New was caught off guard.

"Wh-What are doing Mr. Tawan?"
New struggling to get out from the tight embrace but didn't realized that the blood was oozing from Tay's wounded shoulder. New noticed that.

"M-Mr. Tawan, you.. you're bleeding," his hands are already pressing there.

"So? Didn't you say you have no emotions? So why bother if I'm bleeding or not," Tay said looking straight in his eyes.

"I.... I.."

New was lost of words. They're in such a close proximity with an inch of space left between them.

"Tell me New, I want answer."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

(A/N): This is my second work. If you guys like it then please vote and comment.

You can also check my another TayNew story 'Because of you'.

I'll update the next chapter after my exam. Please pray for me.

Bye bye 💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗