Trying to kill me?

3rd person's POV:

The first thing that New saw after entering the cabin is smell of rotten flesh. It's so overwhelming that normal people barely could stand it. The crimson liquid color spread on the desk to the white marble floor. Near it, there was a red rose. Dipped in that color.

New's eyes swept over the figure that was crouching on the floor. He hurriedly went over there and squatted down.

"Mr. Tawan! Are you alright?"

Tay's complexion was already very pale as he was blocking his nose with his sleeves. New helped him to get up but instantly got pushed by him as he ran to the other door. This was Tay's extra room where he spent his night in case of overtime. The washroom was attached with it as he go there and vomited.

New also followed him. He grabbed a bottle of water from a small refrigerator and handed over Tay.

Tay drank half a bottle and placed it on the sink. He was still pale but what more, he is pissed. Then he yelled at New.

"Ask cleaning staff to clean my cabin. That damn Off! There's a limit of playing pranks. He literally crossed that line. I'm gonna kill that freak this time for sure."

Tay was really angry at his best friend. If Off was in front of him, he'll really choke him to death. But New still didn't make a call to the cleaning staff. He was staring at Tay with frown.

"What the hell is your problem now?"Tay now pissed at New.

But New didn't buy that. Instead he asked,

"Does Mr.Off have a tendency to play pranks with blood?"

Tay caught off guarded by New's question. He look at him in disbelief.

"What nonsense are you saying?

"The contain in the gift box is blood with a fresh rose dipped in it. It not looks like a mere prank. More like....."New observe Tay's expression more intently.

".....a threat from an obsessive lover who was rejected by his former lover."

Tay's eyes were widen in shock after hearing New's conclusion. New was just speculating after seeing that particular scene. He never imagined it would shaken up his client to this point. His complexion was far more worse than when he saw the gift box.

"Hah....so you're saying that Off is my so called lover?" Tay said sarcastically.

"I'm not. I know he is your best frien...."

"THEN WHAT THE FUCK YOU SAID THAT IT WAS FROM MY LOVER! ALSO THE ONE I REJECTED! ARE YOU NUTS!"

Blue vain on forehead could be seen as Tay yelled at New. He grabbed New's coller out of frustration. But New didn't even flinched. It was as if he expected this.

"I didn't say it was from your lover. I just speculated things based on the situation."

"Yeah, You also speculated that there is blood in that box? How nice of you," Tay let go of him.

"The blood is real."

"YOU!..."

Tay was speechless with New's bluntness. He long fingers ran through his black hair out of frustration.

"How could you be so sure? That liquid could be some kind of rotten color or something."

How he knew that this was blood? Wasn't he more familiar with this thing than having a three time meals in a day? But why New doesn't understand is .....

"But Mr. Tawan rotten color doesn't smell like a rotten flesh?"

Tay couldn't refute this time. Because a sudden realization hit him. New is someone who is professional in his own work. There's no way he could be wrong. But also, there's no way that Off could do something like this.