𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-36

Start from the beginning

"Look I found it, but there's 33 written. Not 32." She stated and he immediately snatched the box from her hand and put it back on the counter.

"What's wrong? Didn't you say we need white powder thingy." She spoke in a total innocent and unknown way.

"It's a very strong drug. And prohibited too."

"Drug? What does it mean?"

"Yaa, are you dumb? If he eats that then he'll turn totally mad."

"It's a strong drug. It will make anyone more than romantic."

"Then isn't it a better option. He will be more romantic." She giggled to herself and took out the container.

"But-"

"There's no but. Don't you want your promotion?" She blackmailed him and he had to put it helplessly.

He finally finished making up the portion while she was looking at it curiously the whole time.

"Is it done?" She enquired.

He nodded his head and put the liquor in the glass. "Now make him drink this, and remember, if you are revealed then don't even take my name out."

"I will seal my mouth, pinky promise. But this liquid looks just like water, totally transparent." She said and put it on the plate.

"But how would I make him drink this? I don't really have any idea."

"Add a normal glass of water in the plate too and go to serve him. You drink the normal one and feed him the abnormal one."

She nodded her head while flashing her teeth.

"Make sure, you won't get caught and don't take out my name too, otherwise I'll be done for sure."

She put a glass of water in the plate too and exciting ran outside with her little steps.

The librarian just stood there, looking at the small figure happily running out. "She's done for today if he ever drinks that." He was aware about everything but stood back, just for his position.

She reached infront of the door of the devil's room and pushed it as much as she can, after she placed the plate on the floor.

Her feet finally went inside and she placed the plate on the table and looked around, but her Mr Scary wasn't present around.

"Where did he go?" She pouted and threw her body across the bed, waiting for him to arrive.

So many minutes passed yet he wasn't present in the room. She stood up disappointingly and placed her hand on her stomach that was making weird noises with hunger.

She was craving for foods but there was none appropriate for her mouth. "Shall I just drink water for now?" She spoke while pouting and diverted her gaze towards the glass.

"Maybe they will help with my hunger for some time." She thought and went infront of the table, raising her brows in confusion.

She pointed her fingers towards the two glasses of transparent liquid. "Is this left one the normal one or right one?"

"But the scary librarian put the normal glass in the left one so it must be left one." She thought and picked it up from the plate and drank all of the liquid in one shot with hunger.

She gulped down her saliva and layed down at the bed, waiting for her Mr Scary to arrive.

--------

The Devil had just finished his work at the boarder and headed towards his castle. "Pack me few normal foods." He ordered and sat down at the large horse.