Chapter 14: The Exile Village

Start from the beginning

The Mayor looks at Moo's eyes through his sunglasses, and he could tell there is some truth in it. Unbeknownst to Moo, the Mayor man has a special skill within him that could see through lies by the look of any person's eyes. 

Wearing something like sunglasses or contacts won't make any difference. Seeing there is no hint of lies within Moo's words and his eyes, the mayor sighs in relief, he decides to trust the young lad. Actually, Moo is the first lad that is being honest to the Mayor, unlike others like Adventurers, Knights, mercenaries and bandits saying lies resulting in them getting kicked out or killed.

"Hm, I see. Now what brings you here?" The Mayor asked.

Seeing their mayor's tone change to a friendly one, the three young men lowered their farm tools and the other townsfolk began to trust the newcomer a little but some were still paranoid.

"I'm here to look for information or a map in these lands, I'm kinda lost." Moo answered, "My name is Moo, I'm not from here so I'm new to these lands, would you kindly tell me more about it?"

"I understand, come with me towards the village hall. I have a few maps to show you." The Mayor agrees to Brock's request, turning around and urges Moo to follow him.

"Thank you very much." Brock said, giving a small smile.

——————————————————————

As Moo and the Mayor of this village went inside the village hall, the middle aged man began to explain about the basic knowledge facts about the lands Moo was currently in.

Right now, the Village Mayor searches a map in the shelves before finally finding it.

He placed it on the table and opened the map of the whole Continent of Fordalt.

(Author: I remade the map of the continent of Fordalt to make it a bit more accurate

(Author: I remade the map of the continent of Fordalt to make it a bit more accurate. I've been do it all over again 3 times because I have messed up, that one square on the bottom left corner of the Aetlrus Republic part and the Dioz Kingdom is the 4th thing I messed up this time, the Dioz kingdom part in the picture is suppose to be twice larger than the one in the pic! I ain't doing it again! So fuck it!!)

By the time the Mayor opens the map, Moo was quite surprised at how accurate and creative the map is, as if it was perfectly copied from a picture taken from a satellite. For a second there he thought it belonged to Earth but it wasn't. He expected the map didn't look 100% accurate and had good artwork because of this medieval world he was in, he guessed he was wrong.

And then, the Mayor began to explain.

"There are three regions: The Western Region, the Great Isthmus Region, and the Eastern Region."

He points to the large bulky continent that appears similar and roughly twice the size as Eurasia back on earth in the left side of the map as he began to explain the region.