Chapter :13 - Welcome to the Era Of Jealousy.

Почніть із самого початку

Well everyone your attention here jhope sir said. We all were settled in the couch. Let's play some games what do you say y/nshi.

I would love to play sir, well what are we playing. Let's play truth or dare, but in teams, team with most dares and truth will win and the loosing team will but ice cream for all of us, Namjoon sir added. Let's divide the teams then.

Okay, so as usual taehyung v/s jungkook suga sir exclaimed.. All the best jungkooka, same to you taehyung hyung.

Who will choose first, jin sir asked, MEE... Both shouted together, not again I thought, soon jin sir said to play rock paper scissors to decide, and I was literally laughing, they all are grown up men, but still follow children rules, so cutee.

Well taehyung won. So he will be choosing first.
Taehyung : I choose Miss Y/n, Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung.

I was absolutely surprised, this man is not gonna leave me today, he is going to use every opportunity to be with me. What should I do with you taehyung, your making me confuse, do you still love me, or is it just your act to gain my trust again. I came out of my thoughts when jungkook announced his team mates.

Jungkook : I am left with only jhope hyung and suga hyung, it's not fair taehyung hyung!

𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤. We all heard the unfamiliar voice, as we all turned our head to see the person

𝐋𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐚? What is she doing here I thought?
What are you doing here laira? Jungkook questioned her in his cold tone... His aura was completely different now.
She came towards him and what? 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐦.. 𝐈 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧, ahhh why am I thinking about her, after all she is jungkook's friend or more than friend.

She came and sat beside him. She greeted everyone except me, she ignored me as if I am not even here.

I greeted her. Hello Miss Laira. I am Y/n Nice to meet you, I introduced myself and gave my hand for a shake, but she. Instead of saying anything she just rolled her eyes.

Wow...... Amazing y/n, you just embarrassed yourself in front of everyone. We are meeting for the first time and she is already showing her attitude, what's the use of being rich if you don't have manners.

She sat there talking with everyone, and my hand was still in the position of shake. I was standing there like a statue, when Taehyung grabbed my hand, took me toward the couch and sat beside me.

I was staring at Taehyung, when jhope sir announced let's start the game then. Let's spin the bottle.

The bottle rolled to namjoon sir. I will ask him jhope hyung smriked. Truth or dare namjoon?

TRUTH. okay then. If you had to date someone in this room, who would it be?

Right now they are only two girls jhope, how am I suppose to say, change the question. Nope tell us namjoon, it's just a game.

𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲, 𝐬𝐨 𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐘/𝐧. Waah that was unexpected Namjoon, Suga sir said, but i am totally amazed here....

Well, she has a cheerful nature, she is beautiful so why not. While Namjoon sir was continuing his statement, Okay namjoon hyung.

let's spin the bottle then, taehyung cut him off while he was describing about me. I can sense two pairs of eyes staring deeply in to mine, as if they will kill me anytime, taehyung and jungkook, oh god what's wrong with these two today. They both are behaving weird today.

Again, the bottle spinned to our team but this time it was taehyung's turn. Let me ask you hyung, Jungkook said. Truth or dare?

Truth. Taehyung replied.
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠?

I can see taehyung forming his hands into a fist, anger forming in his eyes, he was quite for a while, then answered.

I regret that day even now, when I left the only person I loved my whole life. And I am ready to make it up for that person. No matter what I will make that person MINE.

TAEHYUNG said these words looking at me to intensely. I was lost in his eyes and the words which he said right now felt genuine to me, but,.... My mind is refusing to believe him.

On the other hand, jungkook can't take his eyes off from y/n, he is trying his best to control himself, seeing taehyung so close to y/n, taehyung staring at y/n, telling those words, No matter what I will make that person MINE. The last word mine, was making him feel some uncertain emotion. He never feared of anything his whole life, but for the first time he is feared of loosing someone, or that particular person taehyung is referring.

Okay let's spin then, jhope sir said. The bottle spinned towards jungkook. Before anyone could say something taehyung spoke first. Truth or dare jungkook?

Truth hyung. 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤? Jungkook was taken aback by his friends question.

But indeed he was right, he have grown feelings to his ex girlfriend y/n, but she is his ex now, but still he asked me.
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠? Well don't you think it's to insane jungkook, you can't destroy their life.

But hyung it's not like they both are together, but jungkook what if they will be together again. Will you still love her? 𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠, 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭.

Okay boys, let's spin the bottle. It wasn't looking like a game, rather a deep conversation between two men.

Soon my turn came. I will ask you Miss Y/n. Laira said. What do you choose, all your team mates are choosing truth, do a dare y/n. Do be boring, come on.

I literally wasn't planning to choose dare, but seeing her so close to jungkook, setting beside him. Made me choose dare, I don't know why am I feeling this.

DARE. I replied, but soon I saw her smriking, and now I regret choosing it.
𝐈 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍𝐆'𝐒 𝐥𝐚𝐩 𝐘/𝐧.

Thank you so much for reading📖
Have a great day.