2.5 #AskTheBarFriends

To a very special segment, we have three special guests in this part where we send them some questions and they are here to answer them all! Are you ready to get all the scoops?

—Mauro Wagstaff—

1. Where have you been most of the time? It seemed like you hadn't gotten much screen time.

- I don't think I didn't have enough screen time, you might not know it, but I was there all the time! I knew it all. I knew what was happening. Even though you think I wasn't around, you'll be surprised that when you come to me, I already know what you were going to talk about.

2. What was your reaction when you found out that Jorge was dating Mara?

- I wasn't surprised. I know Jorge. He dated a few back then, but never got into a relationship. One time, when he told me that Mara was his type, he would get to her and aim to be her boyfriend, which he did eventually. For someone like Jorge who was very charismatic, I don't think no one would fall for it. I kissed Jorge on the cheeks all the time, that's why.

3. Would you ever leave Cape Town and venture to another country?

- I don't think so. . . Not right now. I am busy at the bar and that was where I put most of my time. I guess, when I have the chance to travel abroad, I will do it, but living in another country would be impossible for me now. If I have a chance to travel, my dream destinations are Japan and the Philippines.

—Tanita Ukulunlu—

1. What was your first impression of Mara? Why would you offer her a room in your apartment and wouldn't let them pay her part?

- I think Mara was such a very nice and kind woman. I didn't even have the slightest idea she would be a rival to me because I never got that vibe from her. She was nice to me and so I gave that back to her. And to the next question, why not? She was new and she was trying to settle in a country she had never been to before. And I have a room that hasn't been used since, so why not let her stay there? I'm not selfish enough to let her sleep on the streets.

2. Are you in a relationship right now? Or have you been in one before?

- I have dated a few before, but those were never serious—they were never serious to me. Right now, I'm dating this man. . . Well, some of you might know who I am talking about. That's him.

3. What do you think about Ryan and Mara becoming boyfriend and girlfriend?

- I think they're perfect for each other! At first, I thought Ryan would make a move on her until I found out Jorge was dating her! That was shocking to me and then I noticed Ryan was giving some space for them, so I knew at that point, that he liked her, but he was cowardly enough to tell his feelings, now, I hope they would love each other forever.

—Jorge Johansson—

1. How are you right now, Jorge? How are you holding up, especially now that there is a baby on the way?

- I am doing fine. Thanks for asking. Yeah, Amari and I have been working on a lot of things lately in preparation for our baby. I just hope our baby will be healthy once he or she is born. That's all I have been thinking for now.

2. What made you cheat on Mara?

-  I didn't mean it to happen. I don't want to answer this, but Mara knew how sorry I was for what I did. I just hope we can also talk soon.

3. Have you heard about Ryan and Mara? What do you think about their relationship?

- Yeah, I've heard about them and Ryan going to the Philippines to surprise her on her birthday. I think they're together now. I don't know. . . But I'm happy for them. I'm not mad or jealous of them. I will just support them because hating them would be the last thing I would do. Let's just have peace from now on.

Which character were you invested in the most? Tell us in the comments!

And here we are, at the end of our destination! Thank you for joining us in exploring the wonders of Cape Town. This wouldn't be the end of our travel in Africa because I promise, we'll be coming back soon. . . But for now, we're heading back to Europe! See you there.