Jungkook didn't said anything too and pulled Taehyung closer. The other might need some comfort. He himself got scared when he saw Taehyung falling backwards.
maybe both of them needed the comfort in each other's warm embrace.

After few minutes Taehyung quietly muttered, "I need to wash up and bath." Jungkook hummed.

Taehyung straighten his head to look at the younger, but before he could do something a shriek left his lips when Jungkook hoisted him up in his arms in a princess style.

Taehyung wiggled, "Jungkook what are you doing?"

"I'm taking you to the bathroom." Jungkook nonchalantly said.

Taehyung stopped moving and held Jungkook's shoulder. He looked at the younger, looking so handsome up close. his big doe eyes, sharp button nose, the chiseled jawline and the thin upper lips and compared thik bottom lips and the mole under the lips-
wait- pause-

holy shit!

Jungkook has a pretty mole under his lips!

Taehyung never knew he had thing for the younger's mole.
he held his breath and leaned in.

just as his lips was about to touch the other, he was placed down.

that's when he realized that they were already inside the bathroom and the surface he was seating down was the basin cabinet counter.

Taehyung bit his lip when saw the back of the younger, Jungkook looked so buff while preparing a bath.

there's nothing wrong to check out your husband, is there?

"I've readied the bath for you, wash yourself up and I'm going to take your clothes out. okay?" Jungkook said but Taehyung's focus was only on the moving lips of the younger. the way his lips moving, and the pink tongue occasionally poking out, he wants to kiss on those lips, he wants to know the taste of it. what would feel to have that pink wet tongue in his mouth ----

wait a minute!

this is not Taehyung's thoughts. it's hormones, definitely it's hormones. he can't be pervert , right?  and even If he wants to kiss, he need the permission of the younger -

okay, abort-

no one is talking about kissing anymore.

He cleared his throat and looked at the younger, who had his eyes widen like saucer and cheeks and ear tips were ruby red.

Shit!

the younger might've caught him staring at his lips like a thirsty pervert.
he nervously smiled at the younger and got stand on his feets.

Taehyung pushed the red faced Jungkook out of the bathroom before he actually attack the younger like some wild animal.

He cursed himself and stripped naked and got inside the bathtub. he really needs to relax.

.........

Jungkook stood outside of the bathroom like a thunder striked pole with wide eyes and opened mouth.

did Taehyung just checked him out? or he's imagining things. he clearly saw the other looking at lips and licking his own.

He covered his red hot cheeks with his palm and patted them to reduce the heat.

has Taehyung started to like him? enough to check him out?!
oh! he feels giddy.

but Jungkook's smile didn't last when he remembers the doctor's word that Taehyung might be stimulated by the pregnancy hormones and he might be attracted to Jungkook only because he's the baby's father or the closest male.